Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Gold Coast Wedding Reception Venues
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Gold Coast Wedding Reception Venues

Gold Coast Wedding Reception Venues

5 Responsible Tips For A Harmonious Wedding

1. Do not have an ex-partner in your bridal party. I know it sounds funny, but plenty of people have ex-partners in their bridal party. This can cause under-currents and friction on your day that are not necessary. Remember - you should always consider your betrothed as the priority, especially on this day. All ex-partners, even if still friends, need to start taking a back seat in your life. So if they have to come to your wedding, make them sit out near the kitchen or toilet exits.

2. Separate the mothers of the bride and groom. Both mothers will have proprietorial feelings for their child and both will have different views on the day. To stop them arguing and spoiling your day, sit them on opposite sides of the room. Make sure you designate someone to keep an eye on them. If it looks like they are going to come close or chat, it is that persons job to run interference and keep them apart all night. Even if it means the designated person has to whisk your mother off for a dance or to ask for some life advice, it is the job. These two women should not be allowed to talk at all on your special day.

3. Proof read the best mans speech. I know many Best Men think its funny to air the groom's dirty laundry on his wedding day, but really, it just makes everyone feel uncomfortable. If he cannot be charitable, he should not be your best man. So make sure he understands the wedding is not a time to talk about your filthy and dirty exploits, its a time to respect and highlight your bride.

4. Do not invite women you meet on the Stag Night to your wedding. I know it may seem like a good idea at the time, when you have been drinking. But gentlemen, really...! I should not even have to mention this one!

5. Ensure there are lots of drinks for everyone, especially your uncles. I agree that sometimes this makes them a little bit crazy, but before long it will put them to sleep. A side effect of this is everyone will say you had the best wedding party they can remember... well the people who did not drink too much will anyway.

by: Damian Papworth
Exploring The Island Of Lanzarote by:Dave Talbot Find Arthritis Treatment Through Yoga Why Pick Legitimate Online Jobs? How To Prepare Your Personal Cocktail Fast Ways To Lose Belly Fat For Women! Does Female Voice Talent Enhance The Image Of Your Company? Wanting To Take That Budget Last-minute Adventure? Take Advantage Of This Advice On Ways To Grab Get What Make Pallet Trucks So Necessary Do Courier Companies Insure And Bond Secure The Drivers? An Effective Collections Or Credit Control System Minimizes Delinquency In The Insurance Industry Searching Golf Clubs Online Being An Amateur Golf Player Cafe World Domination Rapidshare Sosonline Online Backup Review: How Does Sosonline Backup Rate?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.136.165) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.012184 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2178, 975,
Gold Coast Wedding Reception Venues Kista