Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » Global Information Network Scam Or Magic Money Maker
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Global Information Network Scam Or Magic Money Maker

Are you wondering if there is a Global Information Network Scam

? I don't blame you my friend. There are lots of dishonest people in the world and you need to make sure that you find an honest, legitimate way to generate an income.

It's completely natural to want to be "in" on the secrets. Secret societies like the Freemanson, Illuminati and The Bilderberg group have captivated the attention of skeptics, students and conspiracy theorists alike for many years. The Global information network claims to be lifting the lid on the hidden secrets of the world's rich and powerful. Who wouldn't want to know what these guys are all about?

So why do some critics claim there is a "Global Information Network Scam"? Well, there are a 2 reasons that you should be aware of.

First, Kevin Trudeau is involved. Kevin is a very controversial figure and many people just don't like him. One thing you cannot deny is the fact that Kevin is an incredibly successful marketer/salesman/moneymaker. He is a nationally known author, TV info-mercial marketer and syndicated radio host. It's pretty obvious that controversy sells. I would not conclude that there is a Global Information Network Scam simply because Kevin Trudeau is involved. In fact, it's apparent that (though he may be wrong on some things) he does know quite a bit , and if anything, It would be good to take some notes and learn from his positive aspects.

The 2nd reason that skeptics cry "scam" is the fact that the Global Information Network is pretty secretive about what it is you actually get for your $1,000 membership. You're told that you will gain access to hidden knowledge that will virtually guarantee your success in business, health and social circles but they don't tell you exactly what that information consists of. This doesn't mean there's a scam. For all we know... all of that might be true. Secrecy does not equal scam.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUwJIBPnG6E:Global Information Network Scam?]

One very important thing to keep in mind is that I could not find one critic that had actually utilized the GIN membership. In fact, all the member reviews had stellar things to say about the GIN membership. Pretty interesting...

Based on the poor arguments used by critics and the positive things the members have had to say about the organization, I would have to conclude that there is no Global Information Network Scam. If you're looking at joining this network, I would encourage you to due your due diligence by speaking at length with an existing member before making your decision. In addition, I would encourage you to use money that you're OK with "investing". This means that the money you use hopefully, will produce a return but wouldn't ruin you if it turned out to be a loss.

And, if you happen to discover the hidden secrets of the Illuminati, Freemasons or Bilderbergs... definitely write a blog post or comment on this article so we can all be let in on some of those diabolical plans. ;)

by: Paul Hutchings.
Black Friday 2010 Speculation: Will It Still Be A Huge Event During This Economy? China's Quest for Energy Security - Chinese NOCs Emerging as Key Competitors to Global Oil and Gas Companies now available at SandlerResearch Paperwork For Shipping From Canada To The United States What Is Nfo Shipping? Drop Shipping: 10 Ways To Decide What To Drop Ship Are Shipping Rates Negotiable? The Bill Of Lading And How It Is Used When Shipping Items Shipping From Canada To The United States: What Paperwork Do I Need? Drop Shipping: Ten Reasons To Jump On Board Amega Global Review-Are There Amega Global Complaints? Dropshipping: How Much Should You Know About What You Sell? Drop Shipping: The Eight Most Common Mistakes Drop Shipping: The Popularity Problem And How To Avoid It
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.108.68) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.012496 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3161, 465,
Global Information Network Scam Or Magic Money Maker Ann Arbor