Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » Global Domains International bonus payout scheme
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Global Domains International bonus payout scheme

Global Domains International bonus payout scheme

You may of heard about the Global Domains International (GDI) bonus payout scheme....

if you havent, here's how it works:

Its a weekly bonus refferal program...

If a affiliate recruits 5 people in a time period of one week (from 12am monday to 12pm sunday), that affilaite will then recieve a $100 bonus into their paypal account.

The bonus money is unlimited so an affilaite can earn as much as they want with this program.

So if they recruited 25 people in one week, they'd then get $500 in their paypal account.

Now the above sounds amazing to me and I'm sure your loving it too, BUT (a big BUT) there are a few catches....

There are certain requirements you have to meet to qualify for the GDI weekly bonus program.

here they are from (My-WS.com)

1.Your account must be paid and in good standing. You must either be a current GDI Premium customer, or have purchased at least ten (10) DVDs through your GDI account. The GDI Premium or DVD purchase must have been made during the same week or prior to the week for which you wish to qualify(you must have signed up for premium or purchased the 10 DVD's earlier or on the current week you wish to apply for the bonus). You don't have to purchase 10 DVD's every week, you're only required to purchase them once, and then you will be eligible for the bonus.

2.Testimonial - provide a short testimonial about GDI's opportunity and/or product. (1/2 short sentences about how good you think GDI's affiliate program or product is). Send it to ws_testimonials@wsdomains.ws along with your details (GDI username and Full Name), you must also provide permission to use it on GDI's testimonials WebSite (just say your ok with them using it on their website in the email you send)

3. Promotional Tip - with your testimonial, include a promotional or sponsoring tip that will help other affiliates duplicate your success (so in the same email, just give a little strategy on how you advertise GDI. For example: "Artilesbase.com has worked very well for me with GDI, I recommend it to everyone!"

4. Photo of yourself in JPEG (.JPG) format - attach a photo of yourself to the email you send to ws_testimonials@wsdomains.ws.

5. The email address at your GDI domain to which you would like your winnings paid through PayPal or Alertpay - GDI will send your bonus money to a valid PayPal or Alertpay account using only an email address on the domain registered through GDI (This is for your protection and to verify that they are actually sending your money to you and not someone else). You can easily add this address to your PayPal or Alertpay account if you have not already. So In short: if you already have a PayPal account, you will need to change the email address linked to it to your domain email (name@yourGDIdomain.ws). If you haven't yet created a mail box (email address) from your domain at GDI click here to see how. If you don't have a PayPal or AlertPay account you will need to create one with your domain email, you cannot use a third party email service like Gmail or Hotmail.

There is also some papaerwork to send off but im not going to explain that here, for more info go toMy-WS - The truth about GDI bonuses (All the good bits, and all the bad bits)

Sources: My-WS
Web Hosting A Global Accreditation IMF downgrades UK economy Macro Millionaire Global Market Comments, April 12 | John Thomas The Mad Hedge Fund Trader Streamlining Global Reporting at Unilever How to be Successful with your Dropshipping Company Wood costs for the global pulp industry have increased 17 percent the past two years; only the US South has bucked the trend, reports the WRQ TaylorMade R9 SuperMax Irons Free Shipping Global Warming Survival - Long Term Planning What's Involved In Shipping Boxes? Considerations When Purchasing Violet Laser Pointers Us economy- on the track though consumer spending still softens See how easy it is to book global express delivery services Global Overview On SEO and SEO services from India
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.211.66) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.012164 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 3487, 465,
Global Domains International bonus payout scheme Campo Grande