Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Gianni Truvianni's "South Africa 2010", North Korea Defeated But Far From Humiliated In 2-1 Lose To Brazil
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Gianni Truvianni's "South Africa 2010", North Korea Defeated But Far From Humiliated In 2-1 Lose To Brazil

Gianni Truvianni's "South Africa 2010", North Korea Defeated But Far From Humiliated In 2-1 Lose To Brazil

There was a time when Brazil's second team would have been able to beat North Korea by five goals without even trying hard, not even mentioning what their starting team could do with just a little effort yet gone are those days that included matches in which the only question was by how many goals one team was going to beat another. This being something which North Korea in a way demonstrated by loosing to Brazil by a mere goal in a match which ended 2-1 in favor of the South Americans.

With regards to the game, it started with Brazil's stars which on this day included Kaka and Elana, going directly at the North Korean goal with speed and skill yet for all their efforts; all they did was encounter a well organized defense which seemed to have learnt their playing style very well as well as finding a way to control it. North Korea even getting a few perhaps weak shots at the Brazilian goal but at least making themselves felt on offense. The first half however would end goalless with Brazil not only not being able to score but not even really creating any real situations of danger in front of the North Korean goal. All of which proving that football matches are not won on paper but on the field of play.

In the second half however Brazil slowed down their tempo and did not press so much but allowed the North Koreans to come out from their compact defense in the penalty but which created more spaces for Brazilian attacks. This being a good strategy since North Korean players are very good not only in marking but also closing in on a player with the ball as well quickly closing up scoring angles before they can be exploited by their opponents.Gianni Truvianni's "South Africa 2010", North Korea Defeated But Far From Humiliated In 2-1 Lose To Brazil

Brazil, also much to their credit was patient and persisted in attack and though it was slow in coming, a goal did arrive when Maicon's shot from a tight angle got by North Korean goalkeeper, M. Ri; who really should have done better against it. It was at that point in the game that North Korea pushed forward while Brazil practiced more of their slow touches and passing game in the midfield; always looking for that sudden opening they can take advantage of. A second goal would came for Brazil when at the 72 minute mark a pass found its way to the incoming Elano; who put away Brazil's second goal in what seemed like it might turn in to a rout.

It however was then that North Korea did not despair yet continued with their game plan which two minutes before the end of regulation time got a goal back when Ji Yun Nam calmly put the ball past Brazilian goalkeeper Julio Cesar; to put North Korea within a goal. The score however would remain unchanged to give Brazil its first victory while for North Korea there is the satisfaction that their players can hold their heads up high in the knowledge that they gave a good account of themselves against a team which not only has already won five world cups but some are even picking to win this one.

In conclusion, I would say that today's result was not really a matter of Brazil playing badly but of North Korea showing that their football, like that of their southern neighbor is one which by no means should be underestimated. This being the error Italy committed in 66 which led to their elimination in the first round.

As a personal note, I would like to say that I hope that the people of North Korea got to enjoy watching their team and though I know a football game will not solve the problems of the oppressed people of North Korea; may it at least bring them some relieve from the hardship that must be life in a totalitarian dictatorship. In saying this I would also like to wish them well against any team they should met, expect Italy of course but that aside, I must say that though I am totally against their political system; I hold nothing against their team and its players who not only play hard but fair.
Take in the sights and sounds of the Grampians in Australia Go out for a trip Travel Italy - Villas in Florence and Siena Enjoy Halloween With Halloween Masks Replica Cartier Watches - Best Christmas Gifts for Him or Her Delicious Christmas Cakes Leawo Halloween Giveaway Activity Extension - iAm Mac Total Converter Unprecedented Discount Enjoy Your Holidays in Resorts in Kelowna Golden Triangle Tour with enchanting wildlife destinations Now ‘Adventure events' a must for a complete travel package Arabic Speaking Countries In The World-Arabicsp Review What Constitutes Good Travel Insurance? Top Weekend Destinations Near Delhi
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.158.47) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.005220 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 4053, 954,
Gianni Truvianni's "South Africa 2010", North Korea Defeated But Far From Humiliated In 2-1 Lose To Brazil Atlanta