Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Gianni Truvianni's "South Africa 2010", Klose Going For Ronaldo's Record Of 15 World Cup Goals
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Gianni Truvianni's "South Africa 2010", Klose Going For Ronaldo's Record Of 15 World Cup Goals

Gianni Truvianni's "South Africa 2010", Klose Going For Ronaldo's Record Of 15 World Cup Goals

Living in Poland, I am constantly being reminded on television that Germany's Klose was born in Poland yet is now playing his football for the German national team. It being there where he has scored 14 world cup goals and has two matches left in which to not only equal Ronaldo's mark of 15 but even top it yet I ask; is Klose a great goal scorer in the same league as Ronaldo,Muller,Eusebio,Rossi and Pele?

Well, this like many other questions in football is not one which can be so easily answered for what makes greatness is a matter of intense debate though 14 goals in 19 world cup matches is definitely a reason to claim him amongst the finest forwards of all time. This being the case that statistics do not lie yet they do not always tell us the whole truth, for though Klose's goal tally is impressive, the fact is; he till the present world cup had not scored a goal past the first round. This being the case that in both 2002 and 2006, he failed to score for Germany in games that really mattered such as their final appearance against Brazil or their semifinal lose to Italy of four years ago. Klose not even having much influence in any of those crucial second round encounters in which there was only victory or defeat though in this world cup he has so far managed to score three out of his four goals in the games in which Germany really needed to win. Two of them coming against Argentina and one against England which led to a 4-1 rout of their long time rivals yet in my opinion Klose has yet to score that historical goal or have that performance to go down in the achieves of world football. It being that incredible goal or match which will go down in the history of football, to add to his statistics which include his being the first player to score at least four goals in three world cups. Naturally when speaking of great goals I have in mind Muller's game wining goal against the Netherlands in the 74 final or Maradona's majestic run against England in 86 and regarding great performances; it is my thoughts that turn to Rossi's hat trick against Brazil in Spain 82 or Ronaldo's two goals against Germany in the 2002 final.

I however feel that Miroslaw Klose has it within in him to perform such wonders for his team and at present finds himself in a place in time where he might not only become the highest goal scorer in world cup history but also be remembered as one of its all time greatest along with those mentioned above and several others yet before this comes to be; he needs to unleash his full ability in both the semifinals and finals. This being when it really counts for statistics alone will not place his name in the history books of world football.
Post Holiday Blues Leisure Travel In Singapore A Series Of Never-ending Delights To Choose From! What Could Benefit You If You Are Prepared In Traveling Europe Tour Dont Miss Anything Goa Tour Packages - Amazing Full Of Attractions The Best Honeymoon Destinations In India For Honeymooners Traveling To Lagos by Air Traveling Between Buffalo and Toronto Driving In London Goa Tours A Wonderful Experince Of Lifetime Maximizing Rest During Travel Time Summer Palace Beijing Intellectual Property Rights: Copyrighting African Indigenous Literature
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.34.87) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.011983 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2871, 954,
Gianni Truvianni's "South Africa 2010", Klose Going For Ronaldo's Record Of 15 World Cup Goals Tel Aviv