Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Getting Ready For The Big Trip
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Getting Ready For The Big Trip

Getting Ready For The Big Trip

We're planning a road trip that will encompass six states this summer

. We'll start in Utah, head to Wyoming, up to South Dakota, back across Wyoming, down through Colorado, into New Mexico, and then over to Arizona. We have a total of three weeks, and while we are out we plan to inspect property we own in Wyoming and look at the possibility of acquiring some land in Arizona. We also plan to connect with some gold prospecting groups in all of those places and see if we can do some prospecting with metal detectors and at placer deposits. Through it all, we want to stop at various national parks and monuments and do all we can to make this a memorable and lucrative trip.

We plan to do all of this in a Subaru Tribeca, It's really roomy for the passengers and will be able to haul all of our gear. I will probably be doing most of the driving, but can pawn a fair amount of it off on my spouse. We're thinking about picking up my mother along the way, but she doesn't travel well, so we would only be taking her as far as Mount Rushmore and back. If she did come, we could split the driving between three of us, which would make the trip easier for everyone, and who knows, she might surprise us be being up for going on the whole trip.

In Arizona, we are thinking about buying some inexpensive property between the Navajo and Apache reservations. Our friends out there have found a fair amount of arrow heads and pottery, and I think with a good metal detector, we might be able to find some other interesting historical mementos as well. On top of that, a river runs close by and looks like it has some promising placer deposits. With a dredge and sluice, we could have most of the area prospected in a few days and may come up with some decent finds.

The whole thing sounds very exciting and will require some in depth planning on our parts. We would need to schedule everything in order to maximize out time. We also need to make sure we can get the Subaru Tribeca serviced wherever we are just in case something comes up. I would hate to get caught in the middle of nowhere with no way to get back out.

by: Art Gib
Playa Del Carmen Condos - Lifestyle From Excellence In Tourism Why Should I Buy A Pair of Diamond Earrings After Christmas? Choosing The Right Summer Golf Camp For Your Budding Golf Pro An Introduction to Expat Life on the French Riviera If You've Always Wanted To Learn How To Speak French Now Is The Time To Do Something About It Help Me Putt * 3 Reasons Precisely why The particular Trip Links Adding Natural Method is The best Gift for Him Rock Your Summers With Roxy Sandals: Adventure Along The South African Coast Get Low-cost Montauk Fishing Tours And Find Out About Important Beaches And Activities Golf Holiday On The Costa Blanca Spain Do You Suffer From Post Holiday Stress? Fort Walton Beach Travel Tips for First Timers Buying Justin Beiber Concert Tickets For The 2010 Tour
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.148.124) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.012014 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2209, 954,
Getting Ready For The Big Trip Amsterdam