Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » Getting Pregnant- The Basics
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Getting Pregnant- The Basics

For many couples there are some basic questions that come up when considering the first steps towards preparing for conception to expect and how to prepare for conception.

One common question is, how soon before we start trying do we need to make changes?

It makes sense to consider making any lifestyle changes at least four months before trying to conceive. That's because it takes 4 months before conception for an egg to mature. This way, should you become pregnant your baby will be in the optimum environment during the first few weeks of cell growth and development.

Im using birth control, what do I do?

If you are currently taking birth control you will need to stop. This will depend on the method you are using. With barrier methods such as Condoms, Diaphragms, Cervical Cap, and Sponge you need to simple remove and or stop using them. With Hormonal Contraceptive you should allow 2-3 months for your body to adjust to regular periods before trying. (as a result if due date i important use a barrier method such as condoms during this time as it is 20-25% possible to get pregnant in the first cycle)

If you using an IUD this should be removed 1 cycle prior to trying while Hormonal implant or injection can last 3-6 months, therefore with hormonal conception such as the pill its best to consult your GP about coming off these types of contraception.Most commercial lubricants have been shown as harmful to sperm, so if you are using a lubricant during intercourse because of dryness choose a sperm friendly lubricant.

What are the chances of Pregnancy?

There is about a 20-25% chance of conception occurring in any month of trying, even when timing sex around ovulation, so don't be concerned if you don't conceive straight away. If you have stopped taking hormonal contraception recently its normal to allow 3-3 months for your normal menstrual cycle to resume.

What lifestyle changes should we consider?

We must obtain healthy habits and consider balanced diet. Following are the things which one should consider:

1. Diet and supplements

2. Weight (BMI) and exercise

3. Tracking my fertility (know my fertile days)

4. Other lifestyle, reducing stress, smoking cessation
best time and days to get pregnant How to Get Pregnant Quickly? I Need To Get Pregnant Learn How To Make Your Pregnancy Dream A Reality Whether Can You Get Pregnant on a Period? Stop Smoking When Pregnant - The Secret Way For Expecting Mothers to Quit Smoking Cigarettes How To Get Pregnant Which Changes of Getting Pregnant You Can Experience at the Second Trimester? Easy Ways to get pregnant Insurance for Pregnant Women: What Pregnant Women Must Know How To Quit Smoking While Pregnant Revealed ! Help And Tips To Stop Smoking While Pregnant Pregnancy and Smoking - Learn How To Easily Quit Smoking When Pregnant Identify Infertility Causes to Get Pregnant
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.118.198) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.012165 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 2383, 955,
Getting Pregnant- The Basics Atlanta