Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Get Revenge On Your Ex - 3 Ways to Make 'Em Pay!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Get Revenge On Your Ex - 3 Ways to Make 'Em Pay!

If you want to get revenge on your ex, there is a commitment you're going to need to make to yourself before you go one step further. And that commitment is this. You are NOT going to get revenge on your ex in a way that is going to hurt you any more than you've already been hurt.

What I mean is simply that you don't want to get revenge on your ex at the expense of your safety or freedom. So we're not going to focus on causing them bodily injury or doing anything else that is highly illegal. We may walk the line a bit, but we won't blatantly cross it. After all, what fun is revenge if you're not fully able to enjoy it?

I read somewhere that when you get revenge on your ex, you're actually not doing anything unethical. In fact, you're just helping the Universal law of "cause and effect" or "karma" function at an optimal level. So take heart, you're actually doing the world some good when you get revenge on your ex! That's what I read, anyway. Seems like a convenient enough philosophy to subscribe to, don't you think?Get Revenge On Your Ex - 3 Ways to Make 'Em Pay!

In any regard, what we're going to cover in this article are my personal favorite 3 ways to get revenge on your ex with as little repercussion as possible. These ways are fun, and if done correctly, can get deep under the skin of that cheating, lying, cold-hearted, worthless sack of... umm... okay, so let's get on with it.

Get Revenge On Your Ex - 3 Ways to Make 'Em Pay:

1. Leave a messed-up greeting on their voicemail. This will obviously only work if you know their password. And it actually works best if you have someone of the same gender read it for you. Write down something like "Hi, you've reached Big Pile of Cheating Dog Crap. Sorry I can't come to the phone right now, I'm out spreading genital herpes," or something to that effect, and then have another man (if it was a dude who stabbed you in the back) or woman (if it was a chick) read it.

Then, just to add a little extra sauce to this revenge enchilada, set it to pick up after one ring, change their password so they can't do a damn thing to stop it, and start laughing your ass off!

2. Take a photo of yourself and a hot new fling, even if it's just a friend (make it look like you're much more than friends, though). Make sure the person is incredibly attractive, and that you look crazy happy together. Then, post it as your profile pic on Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc. Send it to your ex as an e-mail, over and over again. Print it out and throw it in a Christmas card, and then mail it to you-know-who!

3. This last way to get revenge on your ex will really only work if their car doesn't have an alarm. If this is the case, scatter bird seed all over their car in the middle of the night. Be as stealth as possible, so nobody sees you. When your ex wakes up and their ride is covered in bird crap, you may get a nice little chuckle and a bit of personal satisfaction out of the deal.

There are many other creative ways that you can get revenge on your ex. Some of them are less extreme than those on this list, and some of them are straight hard-core. Pick the style and severity that suits you best and get yours!
HP Pavilion dv6-3120us: Why It's A Must Buy How to buy modern table? Online Shopping In India Join the BIGGEST Online Shopping Spree in Singapore Mandarina Duck Buy Cheap Kinect - Ideal Opportunity To Buy The Item At Low Cost Safe Shopping Online Online Shopping OnlinePaydayLoans.com Eases the Burden on Holiday Shopping Reporting Payments On Form 1099 Why Use a Buyer Realtor? Supermarket Milk "buy One Get One" Baby Food Gifts Insurance Drank Detergent - Milk, Out Buy Sale Maruti Zen Estilo
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.172.252) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.015686 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3394, 962,
Get Revenge On Your Ex - 3 Ways to Make 'Em Pay! Copenhagen