Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Get Out! Tip to Online Success
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Get Out! Tip to Online Success

I just wanted to share with you a very important lesson that I have learned in business

that is the prime reason for the successes that I have had and continue to have.

No matter if you are a brick and mortar small business, a stay at home mom, or a successful entrepreneur, pretty much every person that I have talked to about business that have been successful in some way shape or form all have had one thing in common.

They were willing to do what others were not willing to do.

They sacrificed some things in life because they had a vision or a goal that they had to reach.

Some of the sacrifices could be time with family, sleep, a social life just to name a few.

They were so driven to get what they wanted that they were willing to give up some important things in life in order to reach their goals.

Now I am not saying that you need to give up all your spare family time to find success, but you need to make sure you are focused and are doing what it takes to find success.

Are you willing to do what others are not in order to find success, have more time with family and friends, and more time to take on hobbies?

Are you willing to move out of your comfort zone, learn new things, and apply them in order to find success and reach your goals?

Here is my challenge to you

Each day I want you to push the boundaries. Do one thing that may be uncomfortable for you in the direction of your goal. Get outside of your comfort zone and do something new. I also want you to start moving the line and make sure you stay on track in reaching your goals.

An example of what I did in the past are

I didn't like talking to prospects on the phone, so I took a job as a cell phone salesman which required me to make cold calls and just drop into companies and try to sell them cell phones.

I was doing something that I hated to do but it helped me with more confidence in business later on.

One other thing was when I first got married I had a full time job which required me to work 10-12 hour days of manual labor. I was so driven to get away from my job, and spend more time with my new bride that when I got off work each and every night I would spend an additional 3-5 hours per night at the computer writing articles, testing my websites, placing ads, learning a new marketing skill, or learning a new business skill.

I sacrificed the time for a short period of time in order to achieve my goals. About 6 months later I was able to quit my job and work from home full time.

It wasn't easy for me. I was an electrician and knew very little about computers. But I had goals and was going to stop at nothing.

That is all I have for you today. Get out there, get out of your comfort zone, do what others are not willing to, and see some great results.

Be sure to let me know what you thought of this little post by leaving a comment or sharing it with your twitter or facebook friends.

Until next time,

To your success,

Justin Christianson

P.S. For more great information and other helpful articles on how to make loads of money online and get great results be sure to check out our site at www.BigOnlineResults.com

By: Justin Christianson
The Trade Friction Between The U.s. And China Is Heating Up Online Cat Preparation Guidelines And Tips By Career Launcher How to start making money online The Doctor is Out: Getting an Online Nursing Degree Expanding Horizons: Online Degrees Tips For Buying Sofas Online map about play blackjack free online 882 Apply For A Credit Card Merchant Account Online Residual Income Models: How They Increase Your Online Earnings How To Learn Online Share Trading In India - The Concept of Online Share Trading Influencing Lives Watches - Buy Watches Online For Everyone How To Do Online Share Trading In India - What Do You Need to Know About Online Share Trading? What Seo Strategies Help Ramp Up Your Website And Increase Your Online Presence?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.59.187) / Processed in 0.006466 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 48 , 3572, 973,