Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Gelato Ice Cream In The Back Streets Of Venice Italy
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Gelato Ice Cream In The Back Streets Of Venice Italy

Gelato In The Back Streets Of Venice

Venice, where do you begin? Venice is a city that has enchanted visitors for a thousand years and for good reason. You would go a long way to find a more remarkable city and for this reason other cities like Amsterdam and Copenhagen have been described as the Venices of the North at one time or another. Please dont misunderstand me when I say this as I love both of those cities almost as much as I adore Venice for each has its own charm and identity. But I doubt if anyone in history has ever described Venice as the Amsterdam of the South. Venice is unique in so many ways.

St Marks Square, Doges Palace, Grand Canal, Rialto Bridge, Fish markets, Gondolas and the list goes on and on of places to see and experience while in the enchanting and beautiful city. If however you might like to do something a little different while in Venice. Print the map from a link on the video entitled Gelato in the back streets of Venice, on the Affordable Cruises Tours web site and go and experience true Italian Gelato.

This is a small shop shown to me many years ago by a local and I have been visiting it regularly ever since. I am fortunate in that I get to Venice about 10 times a year so I would be telling a fib if I said I went there every time but especially when I have time I go in summer when Gelato seems to taste better with the sun shining down. Many will tell you Gelato is great at any time of the year regardless of the weather.Gelato Ice Cream In The Back Streets Of Venice Italy

Most visitors to Venice never venture more than 100 yards from the perimeter of St Marks Square which is a bit of a shame. I often wonder if it is the case because it is easy to get lost in the city as the streets are narrow and you often cant see the sun and many become disorientated quickly in the winding narrow streets. Perhaps some are fearful on some security level and if this is you put away those fears as Venice is probably the safest city I have ever been in.

Regardless, as I have said please print the map or get another before you go and venture where many tourists never go, as the Gelato of your dreams awaits.

Most people would walk past this tiny poorly signposted shop in a semi busy local street of Venice without ever knowing they had just passed one of the few places that make true Italian Gelato in house. It is a local favourite and that becomes immediately evident as you will find a great deal of space devoted to the Styrofoam containers in various sizes the locals use to transport their frozen delight back to their homes.

You wont find a huge selection available because good Gelato is made with fresh ingredients and for this reason many flavours in a good Gelateria will change with the season. What you will find is Gelato with wonderful flavour and no preservatives. It wont have the display qualities of the Gelateria down the street which sells factory mass produced Gelato but that wont matter a bit to you once you have taken that first lick.

If you take my advice and try this one and like it then send me an email (Get it from our site Affordable Cruises Tours) and I will give you the directions to one in Rome just by the walls of the Vatican a short stroll from St Peters which is another gem. If you have ever driven around the walls of the Vatican coming out of Piazza Risorgimento on a Sunday evening then you would have seen the street normally able to accommodate the passage of a Jumbo Jet reduced to one lane with all the Italians triple parked getting Gelato on the way home.

Enjoy and remember what I was once told Gelato has no calories. And if you believe that I have some swamp land in Florida I would like to sell you.

Gelato

Castello 5727

VeniceGelato Ice Cream In The Back Streets Of Venice Italy

Italy 30122

Author: Michael Drewell

Affordable Cruises Tours

by: Trafalgar Tours Expert
Thailand Public Holidays, Holidays In Thailand, Buddha Day, Buddhist Ceremony Paradise Resort Kumarakom Europe Travel Guide: Get Ready For An Unforgettable Tour South India Tours – Experience the enchanting grandeur of India Movers And Packers China Heritage Tours – Know all about the Ancient City China Adoption With China Oriental Travel Cyprus Falls In Popularity As A British Vacation Destination Mountain Biking Tours in India Solo Lady Travelers Get 10% Off On The Room Charges. Perfect Golf Vacation Needs Proper Planning I Love Sightseeing Tours Of Italy - Sardinia Winter Attractions And Events Potty Training While Travelling
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.147.124) / Processed in 0.012640 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 3940, 954,