Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » French Travel Life - The Film
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

French Travel Life - The Film

Yes, I DID realize I was placing my cinematic privates in a vise by including those two words to describe a program that was NOT a cooking show.

And why? We'll get to that. But, first things first. Since I'm traveling by bicycle..impossible to use any other word to describe the concept. N'est ce pas? (if you don't know French, this would be a good time to go to babelfish.com and get yer free translation. I use it all the time!)

So, chew on this Am I traveling by bicycle EXCLUSIVELY for the wine?, the food? the natural beauty?, the people? Or,am I traveling exclusively by bicycle to experience ALL of the above?

You're getting my drift, are you not, dear reader? My intention was(and is),to "taste" everything! And what name do we give to someone who tastes everything?

In English, it's "Gourmet." N'est ce pas? (you did look it up, right?)

The French have a similar word "gourmand"but it's common translation, is "someone who eats everything." In short "a pig." Visualize."Next on HBO.."Bicycle Pigs Treasures of France!" Does'nt really scan, does it?

The only other English possibility would have been"Dilettante." Two problems there. One sounds too snobby. Two would mean nothing to the educationally challenged.

Ergo"BICYCLE GOURMET'S Treasures of France."

There were other names suggested, but they centered more on exactly the impression I was trying NOT to create. So, no point in repeating them here.N'est ce pas?

The question is : "If you were in my sandals.....what name would you have chosen?

By: christopher strong
A Bigger Dick How To Make A Girl As Hot As Paris Hilton Achieve Multiple Orgasms Rhodes Beaches: a trip to the beach of Lardos Five Relaxation Techniques to help Control Stress Solicitors In Various Countries Can You Increase Penis Size By Exercise How To Attract Strippers Instantly And Become A Stripper Magnet Part 2 Mustang Trek - Mustang Tiji Festival 2011 Trek Milan Fashion Week - What's Blue in Giorgio Armani Spring Summer 2011 collection Australia Survived The Fear Of France For Basketball World Championship The Mood in Ireland - Accountants say Recession is not ending Bulgaria Tourist Guide Get your holiday souvenirs back to the UK safely Dicas para promoções passagens aéreas a partir de Paris London theatre breaks are about more than just West End shows
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.143.219) / Processed in 0.006629 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 23 , 1745, 954,