Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Free of charge Organic Single Method Flipside Links Used for Free through Peak Content Submission Tools
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Free of charge Organic Single Method Flipside Links Used for Free through Peak Content Submission Tools

Free of charge Organic Single Method Flipside Links Used for Free through Peak Content Submission Tools

Writing for the internet requires that you create a large number of articles in order to get yourself noticed. You may think, "who has the time?" Well, you do if you follow a few of the simple rules I have outlined here.

1. Divide and conquer. Chances are you have a few excellent articles in your portfolio which, by themselves, are worthy reads. Still, take a second look at these articles as they may have much more "to speak" to readers than what you currently have to say.

Get Unlimited Free Adwords Advertising Guaranteed! Quickly and Easily! http://www.TopArticleSubmission.com/

Exactly what am saying to you? Here is an example: One of my favorite and most read articles discusses the premium topic of business aviation. The article describes five leading private jet aircraft and compares and contrasts these particular makes and models. My readers say that the article is very informative and engaging, but I know that there are another five articles contained within that one article. How so? Each aircraft can and should be a story in and of itself.

I plan on taking the original article and dividing out the various aircraft and writing stories on each one. Where I previously had one solid article, of just over 1200 words, I will have an additional five articles of approximately 500-600 words each. Basically, I am "fleshing out" some of the verbiage previously written by expounding on several key points. In essence, the one article will be divided up to become six articles in total.

2. Point/Counterpoint. In the earlier days of the news show, 60 Minutes, the show featured a segment called Point/Counterpoint whereby two members of the staff argued back and forth about a certain topic. Each person took the view diametrically opposed to the other's viewpoint and the fireworks began.

Internet Millionaire Reveals the Google Adwords Secrets for details visit http://www.adwordsexposed.com

I am not suggesting you have an argument with yourself, but I would guess that you have already written a highly slanted opinion piece in the past. If so, why not counterpoint your previous point? Gasp! Isn't that odd? No, as it shows that you can objectively look at two sides of an issue, even if you don't agree with one side. Debaters do this all the time as they learn what their opponents view is and immerse themselves accordingly. The benefit to you is that your initial article serves as a terrific springboard for the second article.

3. One in a series. Newspapers often spread top stories out over 3 or 4 days. Usually beginning with the Sunday paper and running through the following Tuesday or Wednesday a feature story grabs readers attention one day and brings them back the ensuing days. Call this for what it is -- a smart marketing ploy -- as it is a way for newspapers to boost their circulation.
Depressed Women May Risk Their Babies For Birth Defects With Their Antidepressants Finding Swansea Hotels On A Budget 9 Reasons Not To Recruit Your Warm List For Your Home Based Business Breast Cancer In Osaka - Best Treatments For Breasts What Is The Difference Between A Bridal Gown To A Wedding Gown Weddings in India - Divine Bonds of Marriage Swiss Military Watch-how To Buy TradingOnlineMadeEasy (Alternative) TradingOnlineMadeEasy $$$ Seychelles Success Helped By Close Relationship With Global Press Get The Best Womens Bathrobes Online How To Choose Lingerie As A Gift by:Charlotte Bleasdale How IP Lawyers Should Minimise Objections And Get More Clients How to Send Mother's Day Flowers Internationally by:Amit kumar
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.21.158.148) / Processed in 0.012473 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3042, 975,