Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Free Online Traffic for Your Website in 4 Simple Steps
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Free Online Traffic for Your Website in 4 Simple Steps

While there are basically only two ways for you to sell or advertise your affiliate products that you may have signed up for, I am going to go through 4 Simple steps to obtain free online traffic for your website. Like many of us when we first started out, money was not just pouring out of our pockets to pay for traffic so we had to be creative on how to obtain free online traffic. These steps are really easy and if you dive into learning more about each one and have a thirty day commitment to at least one of them and produce at least on piece a day you will be pleasantly surprised.

I hear many people go back and forth which causes a huge debate over the phrase "free traffic". I know, before you say it, my time is worth money and I totally agree, my time is very valuable and this is why I use many of the following traffic generating actions because they start percolating and will work very powerfully for you moving into the future. When I use the word "free traffic" I am referring to the idea that it did not cost you any out of pocket expenses. Now that we got that cleared up, let's move forward.

I sharing with you some strategies that I know will generate free online traffic for your website as long as you learn and consistently take actions. I have seen too many people start one of these and after a week they see no traffic and give up on the strategy, let me be the first to warn you; you will probably not see traffic after just one video, one ad or one article. I didn't and most don't so just keep moving forward.

Think of the millions of other websites, marketers, and affiliates out on the internet right now; there is so much competition on all the thousands of different niches. If you do give up and accept defeat, you are only giving complete satisfaction to the other marketers and you just made their prospecting one step easier. You want more free online traffic for your website? Well follow these steps and recommendations and you will.

YouTube Videos As we all know YouTube is now owned by Google, and who is Google.only the largest search engine in the world. What does that mean? It means that any good business move is to promote and invest in your current products or service you own. Now I am no fortune teller and this is my opinion only; but think about it. Google wants their purchase of YouTube to be a good one and they want to have a great return on investment, they are going to emphasis on YouTube and make some upgrades. Videos are a very powerful tool, it does not cost you anything to open an account on YouTube, doesn't cost you any money to upload videos and people love watching videos.

An idea for those of you that do not feel good on video neither did most of as we started, we were stumbling over our words, we paused to catch our thoughts but we took action and did it anyway. If you definitely don't want to be on camera you have to ability to make slide shows, they are video's and you can add animations to them. There are many free tools that you can obtain to help you with this.

Think about this, if you can upload 5 video's a day, after the end of the month you will have roughly 150 video's and when people share them through social media, you get out in front of that many more people; again, no out of pocket costs to you.

A hot tip for you is to use the description of the video is to insert your landing page or website you want to obtain free traffic for.

A second hot tip is to use a video distribution tool like Tubemogul, while there is a free and a paid version, I don't use them much but have had known many friends that have used them with much success.

Classified Ads There are thousands of free classified ad sites and they will definitely drive free online traffic to your website, but you need to make sure you have a very compelling ad and direct them to a site that is very evident in what they need to do, with a good call to action.

Answer Sites This has been w well known way to obtain free traffic to your site but due to the amount of spammers out on the internet and the marketers that decide to not provide any value to the world, many answer sites have beefed up their policies and screening. I have found like many others, if you provide a good answer, feedback or provide value to the discussion, you can be and will be successful. If you jump on any site really and just shout your site, a product or service, you will and should get banned.

With many of the sites, you just need to build your profile, be genuine, and have a full description of yourself, somewhat like you do on Facebook. Add a picture of allowed, people want to be able to see who they are getting the information from. Many times you will need to add a few answers or adding value before you can start posting your site. You really should give some thought before you submit an answer and they always should be in between three or four sentences, and make sure that your spelling and grammar are correct. Remember your name and reputation is attached to your work, your answer and your website.

If you feel that you want to take this approach but feel uncomfortable in answering on the topic, there are a couple things that you could do. You could read up on the subject and do some investigations or you could outsource.

Search Engine Optimization Search Engine Optimization or also known as SEO for many of us, is probably the best way to get free online traffic to your website. The question is though how do you get your website to rank on page one of a search engine on some of the most popular keywords.

SEO is a constant strategy that requires more and more effort on your part, as content provided to readers needs to be fresh and up to date. Once you are able to get a certain website to rank for certain keywords in your niche, you need to constantly build links. Starting out with a new website means you need to start out slowly, the search engines have been doing this much longer then you have and they are much smarter..sorry to say but it is the truth. With a new site, only get maybe 15-20 links a week for the first month, this will not flag your site as spammy.

When you do get links to your site, make sure that they are relevant; having 10 relevant links to your site is much more powerful than having 100 irrelevant links.

A few ideas to use SEO as a traffic generation avenue would be:

A blog

Article Marketing

Press Releases

Social Media i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, My Space and hundreds more

I hope you have found this information helpful and would appreciate you sharing this information with other people if you found it helpful. Use the Facebook and Twitter buttons provided for you to share with others; I really do appreciate all shares, comments and questions.

By: Robert Strong
Make Money Online - Get Paid By Paypal From Survey Sites Make Money Online By Writing Every Day Incredible Make Money Online Tips to Earn $100 a Day! Watch The American Online For Free Make Money Online With Cost Per Action Collision kills per Company of Heroes Online lead designer Best Way to Make Money Online For Free Is it Possible to Make Money Online Without Spending a Dime? The Best 6 Ways to Make Money Online Today YourNetBiz - Can Anyone Make Money Online With YourNetBiz? How to Make Money Online - Like $10,000 a Month! Can I Really Make Money Online - Of Course You Can - Read on to Find Out How A Few Aspects Of Online Prescriptions You Did Not Learn About
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.136.165) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.018747 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 48 , 7182, 973,
Free Online Traffic for Your Website in 4 Simple Steps Kista