Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Franchise Opportunities For Sale - 5 Reasons To Own A Franchise Today
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Franchise Opportunities For Sale - 5 Reasons To Own A Franchise Today

There are a lot a franchise opportunities for sale today which is a good thing since the global economy is forcing so many people to explore entrepreneurship and business ownership. Bottom line is the national unemployment rate is high at 10%, and that doesn't even include the people who have stopped looking for a job. People still have to pay their bills and put food on the table so the natural progression is to go into business for yourself.

There's really only two choices available. You can open a traditional business or you can buy a franchise opportunity for sale. Both have good and bad points but in this article I'm going to give you five reasons why you should own a franchise today.

1. You get to be your own boss - Being a business owner means you are the person in charge of everything and the buck literally stops with you. I truly believe that for people to achieve their American dream they have to be their own boss. Buying a franchise opportunity for sale fulfill that requirement because you can work whenever you want, wherever you want and not one person can tell you what to do. You have the ability to fire yourself and hire yourself as many times you want.Franchise Opportunities For Sale - 5 Reasons To Own A Franchise Today

2. You're buying a proven system that works - I believe that this right here is the single most important reason that buying a franchise makes sense. If you don't have the expertise to start a traditional business from scratch and grow it successfully so that it doesn't become one of the 95% that fail within three years, buying a franchise is your best option. The proven system usually comes with the business plan, the marketing plan and the relationships with vendors and suppliers already in place. Having this from the start is huge.

3. A franchise has a higher rate of success - I already talked about traditional businesses having a 95% failure rate. What you must understand is that you can usually make a lot more money with one traditional business versus owning one franchise. However, 74% of franchise owners say they are profitable with a good percentage of them making over $150,000 a year. Depending on your needs and your goals, buying a franchise opportunity for sale will probably make the most sense especially in today's economic times.

4. Take advantage of the branding - Franchise opportunities for sale usually come with an established brand already in place. Once again, if you do not have the experience to create a brand and grow it from scratch buying into a proven brand makes the most sense. I guarantee that if you opened up your franchise and I had the name McDonald's on the front, I think you would be pretty happy and I think you would have a great chance of success.

5. You will have the economies of scale - This is something I believe most business owners don't really think about. With today's technology, industries and markets change at a rapid pace. When you buy a franchise opportunity for sale, you are buying into the power that the franchise Corporation has with resources and research and development. The franchise company usually has the size and scalability to keep up with industry trends and to make changes in a timely matter before it's too late.
The Ideal Method For Getting In Shape Before Summer Cheap limo London New Years DC Celebrity Hopefuls Travelling Tips for Insulin Dependent Diabetics Watch Wichita St. Shockers vs Washington St. Cougars Play PC Channel TV Scoop Money By Playing In NBA2K Tournaments On The Web My Holidays From Dublin Travel Guide - The Algarve, Portugal Decorating Year Round With Christmas Lights The idea: use African elements and create the ankle boots in Africa directly! Beautiful Alicante Spain: Travel to warm Costa Blanca and remarkable city of Alicante Spain Spring Cleaning? Hire the Pros You most commonly see tote Coach backpack on the beach Coach spring 2011 as far as jewelry goes
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.188.36) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.005781 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3392, 954,
Franchise Opportunities For Sale - 5 Reasons To Own A Franchise Today Pirapozinho