Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Four Current Nfl Coaches Announced For Nfl-uso Coaches Tour
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Four Current Nfl Coaches Announced For Nfl-uso Coaches Tour

NFL has announced that four current NFL coaches will participate in the NFL-USO Coaches Tour this summer

. These four coaches will travel to meet and greet members of the U.S. military for several days in the Persian Gulf.

Four coaches participating in the NFL-USO Coaches Tour are Vikings coach Brad Childress, Panthers coach John Fox, Bengals coach Marvin Lewis and Eagles coach Andy Reid.

Andy Reid, Philadelphia Eagles: Reid is one of the longest-tenured and most successful coaches in professional sports, Reid utilizes a passionate, workmanlike approach as the head coach of the Eagles. With 118 wins during his Eagles tenure, Reid is tied with George Allen for 28th place on the league's all-time list.

Reid said "This trip is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. The dedication and passion that these men and women display for our country is inspiring . I consider each and every one of them heroes. They sacrifice a lot of the comforts of their homeland and family life to serve our country to the fullest. To be able to spend time with them during their tour of duty is an honor."Four Current Nfl Coaches Announced For Nfl-uso Coaches Tour

Brad Childress, Minnesota Vikings: Childress is entering the fifth season as head coach of the Vikings. He has overseen a rebuilding of the franchise that has produced back-to-back NFC North titles, a berth in the NFC Championship Game and NFL-best 10 players earning Pro Bowl honors in 2009.

Brad Childress said "Since my son has enlisted in the Marine Corps, I have learned a new appreciation for the freedoms we all enjoy and take for granted. Our armed forces are the most highly-skilled, best-trained men and women in the world. Their character is on display on a daily basis because they're an all-volunteer force. We all owe them a debt of gratitude and this trip is a small way of saying thank you."

John Fox, Carolina Panthers: Fox has turned the Carolina Panthers into a perennial contender. The Panthers' 76 victories under Fox over the past eight years are the seventh most in the NFL. Carolina has appeared in two NFC Championship Games and a Super Bowl under his guidance.

Fox said "As a son of a Navy Seal, I grew up in a military family and know first-hand the sacrifices the men and women in our military make. We get a lot of attention as players and coaches in the National Football League, but our service men and women are the heroes. They enable us to enjoy the freedom we have in our country and I look forward to this trip. I view the opportunity to spend time with our troops as a privilege."Four Current Nfl Coaches Announced For Nfl-uso Coaches Tour

Marvin Lewis, Cincinnati Bengals: Lewis directed his second AFC North Division championship for the Bengals in 2009, earning 'NFL Coach of the Year' honors from the Associated Press and from Pro Football Weekly/Pro Football Writers of America. The team's 10-6 record included the franchise's first-ever unbeaten mark (6-0) in division play. Now in his eighth season as head coach, Lewis has tied Bengals founder Paul Brown (1968-75) and Sam Wyche (1984-91) for most seasons as Bengals head coach. He has posted 56 wins in his first seven seasons, second in Bengals history, and with nine wins in 2010, he would pass Wyche (64) into first place.

Lewis said "Our military personnel make significant sacrifices on a daily basis to protect and ensure our freedom. This USO trip is one small step that I can take to say 'thank you.' I don't know that you'd call it a 'sacrifice' on my part, because I am very much looking forward to the experience, but I hope my presence can be helpful in letting our troops know how much they are appreciated back home."

NFL stars including Terry Bradshaw, Larry Csonka, Franco Harris, Howie Long, Don Meredith, Lynn Swann and Johnny Unitas have visited service members on NFL-USO tours in locations such as Afghanistan, Bosnia, Iraq, Japan, Korea, Kuwait and Somalia.

by: David Felix
Bath Holidays- Book Best Hotel and Accommodation in Bath and Enjoy Your Holiday Breaks Making the Right Changes with Hypnotherapy London Christmas Decorating Ideas and Advice Personalized Gifts and Retiree Presents All Inclusive Holiday Packages - Are They Truly Dependable? Australia: Great Barrier Reef and Rainforest Bhutan: Kingdom of Happiness & Sacred Valleys Tour Key Attractions of Rajasthan Tour Packages Tour in India to Explore the Enchanting Wildlife Attractions Reliance Industries Eying Mtnl For 3g Franchise FSO Ensures the Safe Reach of the Classified Items to the Destination Arts festival Cruise Discount rates - The Amount One Way to Get a Arts festival Cruise Cheap Warnings Before And After Plasic Surgery London
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.27.244) / Processed in 0.012939 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3995, 954,