Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Forex : Interview with Oliver(Zulutrade)
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Forex : Interview with Oliver(Zulutrade)

1. Hello Olivier, can you tell us briefly your journey as a trader?

I came to trading really by chance, there is a little less than a year.To summarize, I am seriously injured during a tennis match after which I stayed locked three months, he has had to kill time and, after falling on an advertisement while browsing the Internet, I 'm y am very interested. I never imagined at the time, a single individual to speculate on what type of market!

At first, I opened accounts at various brokers demonstration ... that all I "grilled" to more or less short term. After these unfortunate experiences, but constructive as I say we do not improvise trader and it was after I discovered that this reflection Zulutrade on which I concentrate exclusively.

2. How do you stay informed about news from forex?

Being on the road every day, I try to listen to BFM in large urban areas, otherwise, being equipped with an iPhone, I can keep it informed in real time and even follow my trades signal providers.

3. What is your experience with Zulutrade? What are the criteria for choosing a good signal provider for you?

Firstly, I am only familiar with the platform in this demo for about 3 months. I started in real early this year with an investment of 2000 .

Initially, I chose 2 or 3 providers who had very low drawdown to secure my capital, then, months later, my initial capital was multiplied by 3!

However, do not believe that my capital has been a constant evolution, there have been ups and downs, thankfully a lot more ups about me.

Subsequently, I switched to a strategy a bit more risky. I took the No. 1 providers (SystemsFX Live) I'm faithful in everything he does, except that I fixed drawdown - 81 pips max while he advocates - 120 - 150, and I allows him only 2 open trades simultaneously.

4. You mentioned on the forum that you tried Avafx. What are the advantages of this broker?

Avafx is already based in Ireland, I have checked with other users on their experiences with this broker and I have not had any negative comments. Then, I can not deny that I had a nice bonus (although it must read the Terms of bonus rule) is in French (although I'm bilingual), and the overall presentation to me liked. I have nothing to say about this unpleasant broker who gave me complete satisfaction, but since the advent of AAAFX and low slippage, I changed it because it helps to have less variationbetween what the signal provider and my own account.

5. What advice would you give to a beginner trader?

If I can give advice on my modest experience, is to be patient or very patient before starting in reality and especially to commit funds that you are willing to lose because we must never lose sight of that one can make money while losing as much! Anything can go very fast in one direction or another. Latter, despite the possibility of starting with a small capital for some brokers do not either because you will lose your money or, at best, you will earn very little. Save what you want to invest over the months, and get started if you have at least 1000 before you. Last tip: Be methodical and rigorous.

Finally We Recommend to Use Best Forex Automated Trading Robot WWW.PIPS4IDIOTS.COM
Watch Skyline Online Cheap Online Masters Degree - Your Best and Smart Way to Earn a Degree Fast Debt Settlement Services - Tips in Finding Reliable Debt Management Counseling Online Website To Watch Live Streaming Tv Online For Absolutely Free- Stream Live Tv On Fox, Abc, Cbs, Nbc Are Cheap Blackjack Supplies Available in the Online Stores? Fa Cup Live Millwall V Birmingham City Online Streaming Hd Tv Watch Preview, Highlights, Score Your Debt Relief Help - Pay Off Less Than You Owe by Utilizing Online Debt Relief Services Get Discount Tickets By Keeping In Touch Online Wall Streets Online Trading Systems Revealed Stock Online Trading Systems Comparison Have your own Online library for comics, ebooks, newspapers, bestsellers, novels for any eReader Option Trading Advice for the Serious Trader Tips for Buying Tailgate Tables Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.129.19) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.012464 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 3397, 973,
Forex : Interview with Oliver(Zulutrade) Amsterdam