Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » For dentists or orthodontists solely?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

For dentists or orthodontists solely?

Flossing 4x a morning... overkill?

i need to start flossing very discouraging. i almost have gum disease because i don't floss. I am thinking of creating a strict oral hygiene regimen to improve my oral hygiene as you would expect. here is what it looks like - after every meal - grind tongue / brush tongue / brush teeth /...

Flossing and white stuff?

When I was flossing the other day this tricky thin white stuff came out of my mouth. It kinda looked close to harden toothpaste and broke easy. Kinda similar to paint chips but really thin. What could this be and could it be tartar? Thanks! White stuff..what own YOU been doing lately? hmmm. maybe a type of...

Flossing next to irremediable retainer on bottom teeth?

How can I floss its so tight and I have had it for nearly a year. Im sick of not being able to floss down at hand. A waterpik would help, but it does not replace regular flossing. What we tell our patients it to brand name a horseshoe out of your...

Flossing. Before brushing or after?

Brush. Floss. Mouthwash. You should always floss after brushing your teeth. Brushing your teeth removes most of the plaque between your teeth and flossing after removes what your brushing did not. Source(s): I asked my dentist. i always do it after, i don't know why it of late seems etiquette

Flossing? What if the dentist say...?

My dentist said that some of my teeth are rotten because I don't floss much. I was wondering is it still any time left to pick up the others if I start flossing twice daily? You can do something and don;t forget the mouthwash as well It is never too unsettled to begin flossing....

Fluid Filled Blister On Roof Of Mouth?

I have a fluid filled blister on the roof of my mouth, its sore when touched and interferes with my eating. It looks resembling a blister you'd normally have on your skin, close to your knee or something. I have no thought what it is, and I really want to pop it. Should I?...

Fluoride contained by food/water? What can we do in the order of this?

Obviously not a question. Not only do I own moderate dental fluorosis, but also symptoms of fluoride overdose from water consumption alone! What we are being poisoned beside in our food and drink is appalling! http://www.nofluoride.com/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRkDM3Shk... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE3sHZfXJ... ...

Food after getting tradition teeth out?

I'm already tired if chicken broth and it's the first day, I have a further day of this, popscicles and hellos are good but I want a genuine food taste jv my mouth, any ideas rich chocolate milk shakes . the thick benign you can hardly suck through the straw. jello I'm going to...

Food to munch through at lunch?

I have got a retained only just, and even though it doesn't hurt anymore I am wondering what to eat for lunch which means that I don't obtain an awful lot of food stuck behind my bottom teeth. Obviously I need to rinse the retainer after drinking, but I cannot do this at school,...

Foods for populace next to treatments earlier braces?

I would really appreciate your help! I just get spacers (plastic they put between my molars to help space out my teeth before further treatment) and they really hurt. I can't chew much not even cheerios next to milk. Lately, I've been eating yogurt and drinking smoothies but, I'm still hungry. Please post...

Foods that motivation moral and impossible breath?

I was wondering if there be any type of food that makes your breath smell better and which foods make your breath smell approaching ***? Candy, mints and gum are marvelous. But the bad, obvious close to garlic, onions and stuff are, well, bad. http://www.orabrush.com Garlic, onions and spicy...

For braces does it hurt when you own to bite down on the metal band? do they shift into your gum?

When you get braces they have metal band that go around your teeth like where on earth the spacer makes teeth. I was wondering do you hold to bite the the bands so they go into ur gums? Does it...

For braces, what do they do? do they use a hypodermic to numb your mouth? do they hurt when their getting them on?

help. No pain. respectively tooth gets a metal wire holder put on it (called a bracket) and the molars take metal bands put on them. No pain, unless your top teeth are getting done:(

I kind of have desperate breath. I don't want to go around school discussion to people. I use the Cool Mint Listerene , that's the kind I use, and it by a hair`s breadth helps my breath. My breath only stays fresh for almost 5 - 10 min. So what kind of Listerene do you reccomen...

For empire beside the clear retainers?

are you supposed to wash them after every time you use them? Yes, it is recommended to verbs them before and after you use them. That way they will be verbs and your teeth will be cleaner. Remember to keep good dental hygiene. Take supervision! :) Source(s): have clear retainers :) Yes, you can...

For ethnic group near top and bottom braces !?

i had top braces now for almost 6 months , and today i get my bottom braces . at first , m front teeth were touching my braces , and not my teeth . so , they glued this blue stuff to the bottom of 1 of my molars on respectively side...

For folks who have braces and later have to wear a retainer...?

I had braces from 5th grade until 8th status when i got them off. I get them off in april of 2006. When i get them off i received a retainer that i am supposed to wear everyday and that i should put it in every dark indefinitely. I...

For folks who have braces!?

hi, i am a about to get my braces bad after 2 years and i just what to the orthodontist yesterday and they said that i was going to bring my braces off the next time i come in. but, so yesterday in my top teeth i guess they tightened them and when i rouse up...

For former times 2 weeks, i gag excitedly when i brush my teeth. why?!!?

gagging that turns into UNCONTROLLABLE dry heaving, it just started inwardly the past 2 weeks. usually i just enjoy to get though it doing a half *** mission brushing, but today it got so bad, i in truth threw up a little bit. i havent changed anything...

FOR GUYS!! Do guys saloon nearly retainers?

I have to wear a retainer constantly for a year do guys even care or is it a total turn bad?! what kind of guy would care, profoundly of guys get braces too and have to wear retainers almost 24 hrs as all right, no biggie. i never felt embarrassed to wear my retainers...

For halloween i get these simulated teeth.?

in the directions it says dont wear over caps for ur teeth. i was wondering do they indicate lumieers and veneers when they say tht too? cuz i'm not rly fimilar beside wat the difference is and stuff. and i've been wanting to get veneer or lumieers. Thnxx u :D Yes, you are not...

For nation who hold chipped teeth!?

How long does it take to get a dental bonding on one tooth? How long does a dental bonding typically remain on a tooth? (do you hold to replace it after a certain number of years?) The bonding can be done in 1/2 hour appointment. The larger the chip and thus the...

For or against marine fluoridation?

Are you for or against public water fluoridation (at the optimal level: 0.8-1.0ppm)? Particularly if you are Australian (and especially QLDers) I enjoy already formed my opinion so please don't preach at me. I am just interested surrounded by the ratio of supporters vs. non-supporters. Also- where did you get the information from...

FOR PEOPLE WITH RETAINERS FOR TEETH?

hey, im getting braces soon and i just wantedd to know if, when you got your retainers, which one did you choose and how long will you involve them on for? do you need to keep them on at most minuscule at night for the rest of your life? and also, i want...

By: dentalcarefaq
Choosing A Dentist With A Personal Touch Get my sense teeth removed? Best Columbia Heights Dentist Sandy Ut Cosmetic Dentist- Veneers By A Cosmetic Dentist Sandy New Patient Forms For Bloomfield, Nj Dentist Improves Practice Efficiency Best Southwest Dc Dentist Take care of your smile with good dental care in Hungary Choose The Best Rockingham Dentist Dentist Must Check Out Patients' Medications Dental Reviews Realizing General Dentistry Dental Care in Worcester County area Basic Dental Care According To Dentist Experts
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.15.231.106) Ohio / Columbus Processed in 0.007736 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 98 , 8337, 964,
For dentists or orthodontists solely? Columbus