Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Five Best Websites Where You Can Find Online Writing Jobs
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Five Best Websites Where You Can Find Online Writing Jobs

When I began as an online writer, I knew I could make money writing short articles

, but I had no idea where to look for my online writing jobs. It took a good friend of mine telling me about a goldmine of a website to finally get the hang of where to look.

Now, a few years later (and a hundred years wiser!) I'm a writing coach helping my students find writing jobs at the very same places that I work. If you're a newbie writer - or even a seasoned one - and you're trying to find online writing jobs that actually pay you for your articles, here are the top five writing websites I've used to make money. You can apply to them to make money, too.

1. Associated Content

I recommend that all my students begin at Associated Content. With no startup requirements (which means it's a great spot for newbies) you'll be making money in two weeks or less. Better still, you can write about whatever you want to. The editors will assess your article and determine how much they want to pay you for it. Once it's published, you'll make extra money whenever a reader views your article.

2. Break Studios

If you want to write with a little bit of sass, Break Studios is the place to go. You can write for Cage Taco, Made Man, Chickipedia and other entertainment websites. Articles pay $8 a pop and are fairly easy to write.

3. Bukisa

Bukisa is a performance-share only website that pays more than $3.00 per thousand article views. So if you have 50 articles on your account, you can drive thousands of traffic views to your articles and make quite a nice pile of cash. You can put your non-exclusive and display-only articles from Associated Content here once they're published.

4. Bright Hub

Bright Hub is great for writers who want online writing jobs writing articles in a particular niche. Sign up for the categories of your choice and write at least one article per month for each.

You'll be paid $10 per article plus a revenue share for each time your article gets a hit. This is one of the best online writing jobs on the web!

5. Demand Studios

Here's where your real bread and butter comes into play. Get paid anywhere between $7.50 and $15 per article, and choose from over 250,000 assignments at any given time.

Okay, so the editors are a smidgen more picky here than at the previously mentioned online writing jobs sites. But once you get the hang of writing articles here, you'll never want to quit!

They pay twice a week, so you can rely on Demand Studios to be your part-time or full-time online writing job.

by: Rikki Fawkes
Buy the Best Online Banner Maker - The Review What is Copywriting (Online Copywriting)? Watch Andre Ward vs Allen Green Online - Ward vs Green Boxing Live Free Watch Boston Bruins vs Pittsburgh Penguins Hockey Live HD Online Searching For Jobs Online - How To Avoid Common Mistakes Dynamics GP Implementation in Wholesale and Retail Trade: POS, Barcoding, WMS Stream NHL Watch St. Louis Blues vs Columbus Avalanche Online Live via PC Advantages Of Buying Cobroxin Online Buying Life-Saving Items Coming From A Canadian Online Pharmacy Unemployment Is Now 9.8% - Learn How To Make Money Online Fast And Easy Where can buy the cheapest fleshlight online? Where buy the fleshlight online? An Alpha 7 Review: Learn About The Secrets and techniques To This Superior Product Online Right this moment
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.127.232) / Processed in 0.006288 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 2739, 973,