Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Finding And Dating Women Is All About Your Mindset
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Finding And Dating Women Is All About Your Mindset

Finding And Dating Women Is All About Your Mindset

What you focus on in your life is what you get!!!

This is true for everything in life, even in your dating situation. Have a look at your history and you will discover that you are continually attracting the same situations. For instance, every weekend your intention is to go out and meet women but every weekend you come home empty-handed. This is your pattern and you continually live it as if it were groundhog day.

The reason why this happens is because you are continually focusing on reasons why you can't meet women or something of the kind. This is your focus and this is what you get.

Every moment of every day you have an incredible amout of information to process. The only way we can process this information is to delete most of it and focus on what is not deleted. We are creatures of deletion.

Let me explain what I mean with this example:

For the next 30 seconds I want to look around the room and notice everything that is red. Make a mental note. Now if I were to ask you what was red in the room I'm sure you could tell me a whole list of things. But if I were to ask you what was green I'm sure your list will be a lot less.

In the above exercise you got to see how your focus determines the information you take in. You were asked to focus on red things in your room, so this is what your focus was on. This focus is responsible for the results in your life.

So if you are focused on why women are not attracted to you, then this is what you get. If you want to change your results you need to change your focus.

The biggest problem you face is that your have been in automatic mode for so long now that you don't realize what is is that you are focusing on. Change happens in a moment, however there is a whole journey of discovery that leads you to this moment.

For instance. Meeting the girl of your dreams happens in a moment. This moment changes your life. But, how long did it take you to build up to this moment.

Changing your focus is easy if you know how to do it...
Diamond Shoppers' Guide: The Difference Between Popular Styles Is My Penis Too Small To Give Women Pleasure? If So Is There A Way To Make It Bigger? Suggestions for Your Seattle Wedding Photographer If You Want To Be The Best Fashion Designer Your Bridal Jewelry - Wedding Rings Wholesaledeals.co.uk Scam-user Experience Versus Rumors How To Get Women Interested In Dating You - How To Frame Your Approach Teens And Weight Loss Surgery Gucci handbags fashion and design perfect Hand-made Gifts Decorate A Beautiful Christmas Parenting Tips: Don't Tell Your Child, Show Your Child! Calla Lilies On Your Marriage Ceremony Centerpieces Watch Shameless (US) Season 1 Episode 8 - It's Time to Kill the Turtle Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.140.185.147) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.011741 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2193, 975,
Finding And Dating Women Is All About Your Mindset Ann Arbor