Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Filing Location for Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Changed by USCIS
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Filing Location for Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Changed by USCIS

Filing Location for Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Changed by USCIS

In its recent proclamation, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has revealed that the form filing instructions for applicants who file Form I-140, the Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker has been revised. The filing instructions for Form I-140 have been revised in an effort to shift the immigrant petitions from USCIS Service Centers to USCIS Lockbox facilities. By centralizing the form filing location, USCIS will now be able to carry on with the processing of applications more effectively and efficiently.

On the basis of classification under which the immigration form is being filed, a Form I-140 has to be either filed alone or together with Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status by the petitioner. The petitioner has to file the form(s) either at the USCIS Nebraska or Texas Service Centers or the USCIS Dallas Lockbox facility. Those Forms I-140 that are specific for skilled workers have to be filed at the USCIS Texas or Nebraska Service Centers. All new Forms I-140 dated 6/14/10 have to be filed at the USCIS Dallas Lockbox facility from Aug 3, 2010. Applicants may visit www.uscis.gov to get clarified on the revised form filing instructions.?

Until Sept 17, 2010, all the USCIS Service Centers will work towards forwarding the Form I-140 petitions that have been incorrectly filed to the USCIS Dallas Lockbox facility. After Sept 17, 2010 when the 45 days period comes to an end, the improperly filed immigrant petitionswill be sent back to the applications instructing them to file the form at the correct location. The petitioner will be issued a receipt by USCIS after a properly filed Form I-140 has been received.

Forms I-140 can also be filed electronically by petitioners. Petitioners can check the eligibility criteria online at www.uscis.gov. Petitioners who want to receive updates on their application status through an e-mail and/or text message may complete a Form G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance.

By: usgreencardmbs
The Importance Of Pet Insurance All About Feminized Doggies Nuts Seeds An Online Dog Boutique for All Kind of Dog Clothes How To Break-up With Your Dog The Benefits Of Doggy Day Care Flint Dog Bite Claim - Filing A Case Against Canine Bite Injuries Insurance Continuing Education Online - LTCI Plans Insurance Continuing Education Online - Group LTC Plans Cheap Dog Insurance All About Cognitive Dysfunction Or Doggy Alzheimers How To Remember Your Pet's Death Forever! A Funeral Urn Can Help With The Loss Of Your Pet Pet Chinchilla Facts
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.22.248.208) / Processed in 0.006961 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2486, 969,