Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » Fight The Recession- Own A Home Based Business
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Fight The Recession- Own A Home Based Business

Hello and welcome. I was inspired to write this article and share with you in hopes that it will help you see where we are today and where we are heading towards in our current economical situation. But before we get into it please note that I am far from being an economical expert and all the information here should be verified with your own research.

I believe that we are being mislead and are kept from crucial and critical information from our leaders. One of the biggest misconceptions we Americans are faced with is whether or not the recession is over. Many "leaders" have come out and said that we are no longer in a recession. However, when we look at the facts they spell something completely different! For example, according to Economical Panel the recession was over in June 2009. But thousands of families are still losing their home to foreclosure today. Something you don't hear much about in the news is the new era of homelessness in California.

We are in an information war. Our leaders are telling us one thing, while the facts say the opposite. I am not entertaining some crazy conspiracy theories, maybe they just don't want the public to panic and cause chaos. Or maybe people don't really care to know the truth. As we continue to print billions of dollars out of thing air, the dollar will become less and less valuable. What use to cost 5 cents before is now $5. Most people think this is normal, but inflation experts will tell you that this is a perfect example of inflation of the dollar. The dollar is worth less, therefore you need more of them to acquire that same product.

As the dollar loses value, you will need more of them to purchase everyday items. My hope is that you take action today to do things differently. Don't buy into the false idea that a "job" is security. We need to fight the recession by being entrepreneurs. Another misconception we buy into is the idea that our president can create jobs. That is absolutely absurd! Only business owners and entrepreneurs can create jobs. That is why this article is going out and circulate all over the internet, to find those leaders who will take charge and fight the recession.

You must be in business right now. We no longer have the luxury of procrastinating with starting a home business. The only way to make it through what is coming is by being in business. If you are an employee mindset type of person, continue doing what you are doing. But those who are ready and serious about taking complete control over their lives then join me on a journey to take our freedom back and fight the recession!
Benefits Of Choosing An Advertising Inflatable For Your Business Is Social Media Marketing Important? THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND HERSELF HAS JOINED FACEBOOK! Starting A Home Based Affiliate Business Earn from Online Home Business: Get Paid to Do Data Entry Finding Out the Benefits of a Home Based Business Paid to Stuff Envelopes - Your Ideal Home Business Job? Why YourNetBiz and Rob Hannley will Reach the Success they Dream of Being the Best Online Home Business Opportunity Ship Building For Home Based Businesses Earn Extra Cash - Discover The Simple Way To Work From Home! Home Business Coaching and Mentoring How To Save Cash With Economic Beach Home Decor Bank Personal Loans - Cash Help for Homeowners and Tenants Plans Before You Begin A Home Net Promoting Business
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.243.130) / Processed in 0.005076 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2729, 54,