Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » Ship Building For Home Based Businesses
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Ship Building For Home Based Businesses

I know, I know...you're asking what do boats have to do withyour network marketing business? I'm actually not talking about sea faring vessels. What I really mean when I say ship building for home based businesses are the two ships that matter the most when developing a strong team. They go hand in hand. Those two are relationships and leadership.

Let's start first with relationships. How often do you go out to recruit new people, and you find yourself getting a little over zealous? You go into superpitch mode, and find your prospect backing up to get away from you. No, never happened to you? Maybe I'm the only one. The point is, people do business with people they feel comfortable with and trust. Take the time to get to know your prospects and business partners. It's the bond that you develop with each other that will carry you through the struggles, and be there to celebrate the victories. I recently had a friend tell me that he wouldn't want to be in business with friends. I find that to be such an incredibly crazy statement. I'd rather work with those who know, like, and trust me! I don't know, maybe I'm just a bit nutty.

Now, onto leadership. It's such a huge word that I barely know where to start, so I'll begin with servant hood leadership. True leaders know that they are most effective when serving their team to help them become better, and obtain success. Leaders teach, not by talking but by doing. Lead by example is the phrase to live by. Being there for your team, giving them the tools they need to grow is your responsibility. I learned in themilitary that when a leader takes care of his troops, they will return the favor ten fold. Now, I'm not saying to run your business like boot camp. What you should do, however, is to have the discipline, focus, and work ethic you wish to see duplicated in your comrades. The bottom line is to become the leader you wish to develop in your teammates. Build these two ships properly, you'll sail swiftly to success!
Earn Extra Cash - Discover The Simple Way To Work From Home! Home Business Coaching and Mentoring How To Save Cash With Economic Beach Home Decor Bank Personal Loans - Cash Help for Homeowners and Tenants Plans Before You Begin A Home Net Promoting Business Best Rated Home Based Business - Can You Make $1000's At Home? Holistic Home Business Ideas Free Easy Cash Online Home Jobs League City Homes For Sale, League City Texas Homes From Homebuyersvault.com Opening your Home Business Finding Your Ideal Home Business Shed building plans, for yourself or for profit Knowing if a Home Business is Right for You
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.139.81.58) / Processed in 0.011224 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2141, 54,