Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Feeling Relaxed, Pampered And Indulged
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Feeling Relaxed, Pampered And Indulged

The word "massage" comes from the French word meaning "friction or kneading"

, if fro Arabic "massa" meaning "to touch, feel or handle." Massage involves kneading, manipulating with tension, vibration, motions tendons, joints, ligaments, muscles or organs. Massage can be applied with knees, hands, forearms, hands, fingers, or even feet. There are over eighty recognized massage technics.

Massage writing has been found in ancient civilizations dating back to Greece, India, China, Egypt, Rome, China, and Mesopotamia dating back to 460 BC where Hippocrates wrote that "The physician must be experienced in many things, but assuredly in rubbing."

In Modern times massage started to become popular in the mid 1800's but has decreased as modern medicine took over, for the past couple of decades it has risen in popularity again especially among athletics. Today there are millions of people who regularly use message therapy to help them.

I ran a marathon 3 years ago, it was truly the hardest thing I have ever done, when I was finished I felt completely and utterly wiped out. I waited in line for a post run massage. I was lucky and the thereapist I got was a big bear of a man, his hands were enormous and when he was done with me I felt a 1000x better. Large hands shaking, rubbing, kneading, manipulating, digging and loosening up all those muscles that were screaming with tightness. It was the greatest 20 minutes of my life and almost made running another marathon worth it, but not quite!

Austin has professional trained massage therapy to help with those tired, achy joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments to start with the healing process and get you back on your feet again. The ancient civilizations shouldn't be the only ones privileged to have these amazing healing powers. We now have message therapy schools in almost every city in America where people are educated and trained to be successful at their craft. A thorough knowledge of the body, skeleton structure and muscular structure, organs and general physics is necessary to be be proficient in this art.

Friction or kneading the body sounds like a great idea, and with the amount of stress we have in our lives, check out an Austin massage therapy today and begin living happy, content and pain free. This is a wonderful healing tool, no wonder it is gaining in popularity among industrial countries around the world.

by: Art Gib
As everyone knows UGG is relaxing and cold-proof Reservations Master: Customized Travel With A Difference ATP World Tour – Roger Federer looking to get his best tennis back Those seeking holiday villas 'want bargains' Maqui Berry in Australia - The Hottest Antioxidant Goes Down Under Los Angeles Film Festival- A Quick Review Maqui Berry in Malaysia - The Wonder Berry is Coming To Asian Countries Relaxation As A Way To Keep Your Youthful Look Ionamin and Phentemine357 Comparison Data What Are The Top Tourists Attractions In Salt Lake City Utah U.s.a? Hydrating Your Horse In The Summer Redondo Beach Upholstery Cleaning Redondo Beach Area Rug Cleaning
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.69.255) / Processed in 0.005287 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2494, 954,