Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Fantasia Barrino Return To Serve Up American Idol
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Fantasia Barrino Return To Serve Up American Idol

Fantasia Barrino Return To Serve Up American Idol Fantasia returns tonight, with the third single off her Back to Me album, Collard Greens & Cornbread. She's wearing a sparkly red dress slit all the way up to the waist, and her hair's practically blonde, with one big curl in the front sort of a nuevo Etta James look, one that fits the old-school soul sound of the single. It's one of my favorite songs from Back to Me, and she sings the fire out of it, ending with a spoken "Steven I love you" directed at Steven Tyler that makes the crowd go nuts

Ryan leads Fantasia to the contestants and asks for the one thing she knows now that she wishes she did then. "It can throw you a lot of things that you're not ready for, so you have to keep good people with you," she tells them. "The first love is the music for me, Because you love music, you can do it."

Next, Ryan calls up Haley Reinhart, Pia Toscano and Thia Megia to sing Katy Perry's Teenage Dream. Haley starts, giving the melody her distinctive growl. When Pia takes her lines, she's forced by the choreography to actually move a bit, she starts to look more like the star she could be.

"From that fun to the ultimate buzzkill," says Ryan after the song, going right to the results. Pia, as expected is safe: Ryan sends her back to her seat. Thia, however, is headed to the stool she joins Naima in the Bottom Three. Since two go home, one of them is toast.

Fantasia Barrino brought plenty of style with her when she returned to the "American Idol" stage to perform her song, "Collard Greens and Cornbread," on Thursday (March 31).Especially following a weak performance of Ashford & Simpson's "Solid as a Rock" from Naima Adedapo and Jacob Lusk, Fantasia's utter control of the mic and her voice stood in stark contrast. Take a lesson, kids.

And she brought that little bit of Fantasia weird that we grew to know and love seven years ago (has it been that long?!). The song started out with a melody that evoked The Supremes' "Heaven Must've Sent You from Above," (which has us wondering why Fantasia didn't perform during Motown week instead of the incongruous Sugarland) but quickly morphed into a song that was pure Fantasia.
Tremendous tour packages Explore the tourism of various cities of India Makemy Trip Hotels, Railways, Bus India Travel Packages and Mauritius, Singapore Tour Fabulous Holiday package – Online Holiday Package Travel across marvelous India Makemy Trip Holidays and Flights Tour Packages In India – Adventurous Tours Make My Trip Provide Holiday Packages and Flights Booking Holiday rentals,Vakantiehuisje huren Earn And Learn While Studying In Australia How To Work And Live In Australia Look stylish and smart in men's casual shirts this summer
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.37.56) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.007214 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2364, 954,
Fantasia Barrino Return To Serve Up American Idol Kista