Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Facebook Training - How Can I Get A Piece Of That Large Pie
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Facebook Training - How Can I Get A Piece Of That Large Pie

Facebook is a strong social media networking stage which one can take advantage of to produce leads for any business for free

. Ranked #2 in the world by Alexa.com & Number 3 in the U.S., Facebook acquires over 600,000 new subscribers every single day & currently has over 300 million active individuals. The fastest rising demographic are those 35 years old and older. Facebook Marketing is a fantastic way to attract new business to you, however their's a right way and a wrong way to do it. When utilizing any form of social media to market you want to be personable and approachable so you can connect with others of similar interests. It's no different from attending a social event and meeting new people for the first time. Facebook is a excellent place to connect & provides many ways to brand yourself but you don't want to dive in and start pitching your primary business opportunity.

Start with the following

1. Profile Page

The profile page is where "You Inc" comes into play. Upload a lovely photograph of yourself & put some details regarding you and only you. Your focus isn't your business, its people & building relationships with them. Do not talk about your business opportunity on your profile. Write about your friends, family, hobbies, express your passions & anything that brings you joy.

2. Facebook Photos/Videos

Best way to show transparency and who you really are is sharing images of things you like doing. When folks see things you share in common, they become attracted to you and relate more to you. When your done uploading your fun filled photos, create a short video welcoming friends to your profile, this way they can hear your voice.

3. Friends Birthdays

Individuals love it when you remember their birthdays. I know I do! Be sure the notification setting is turned on. Facebook can remind you of upcoming birthday's with their simple feature. When this notification is on, you'll receive an email telling you of upcoming friend's birthdays for the following week. Just follow these steps.

1.Log into Facebook Account

2.Click on Settings (top of the page)

3.Select Account Settings

4.Click on the Notifications Tab

5.Place a checkmark on the option "Has a birthday coming up (weekly email)"

6.Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Save Changes button.

Instead of sending a quick "Happy Birthday" note like others do, drop them a quick video You'll stand out from the crowd big time. Remember you want to create good partnerships with like minded folks.

by: Nelson Montanez
What! Xocai, A Scam? An Mlm Company Review. Mlm Icon Eric Worre - Why Should I Sign Up With Guy? The Increasing Popularity of Online Role Playing Buy Cheap Olympus Cameras Online The World of Online Role Playing My Review Of Forex Automoney Learn French Online The Coulant (fluent) Way! Online Gaming and the Dedicated Server Why Buying Jewellery Online is Better Are You Getting Your Affiliate Marketing Up To Par? Making Money On The Internet-the Possibilities Are Endless Forex Mercenary - Imagine A Thousand Trades Without A Loss… Seo Tips
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.128.79.88) / Processed in 0.009556 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 2706, 973,