Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Explorations In India | Chaturyatri-travel Stories On Budget Travel In India
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Explorations In India | Chaturyatri-travel Stories On Budget Travel In India

College life came with its own perks. It is that time in life when ones parents realize that their little kid is growing up- that too fast. They are sometimes forced to accept this reality and let their kids have their own share of fun. It is exactly this that has fuelled my recent explorations of India, the mystic land. Well, here are some of the best that came to my head.

Bundelkhand Riverside Hotel is the perfect place for a budget stay. The picturesque location is bound to appeal to anyone. I felt like a princess who had just returned to her palace after a long stint of time. The traditionally clad men with their conch, drums and other traditional instruments were there to welcome us and so was there someone to put red tikas on our forehead. Swanked by the Betwa River, I was silenced with awe as I stood there in my veranda. It was breathtakingly beautiful. January it was and as expected it was very cold. But woes were forgotten as we were exploring the resort. The pre-independence architecture, the beautiful paintings, swimming pool and the terrace gardens stole my heart. The best part of the trip: waking up before the crack of dawn and seeing the sun rise casting its reflection on the clear water! Orcha is also a great place for white rafting for amateurs as the river is more peaceful compared to the Ganges.

Next stop, Ken River Lodge. Once again located on the shores of a river, the Ken River Lodge is in the middle of a jungle. Panna can perhaps also be called a land of cascading waterfalls. A 6 kilometer ride away from the lodge was the Pandav Falls and the Pandav caves. The boat and jeep safari were the two main highlights. The north Indian cuisine and the deserts were indeed mouth watering. As we sat late at night with a crackling bonfire and hot chai in hand, it was the perfect atmosphere for the exchange of horror stories. Let me tell you this in confidence, I was scared to go back to my room alone (for fear of tigers and ghosts)!

Destination Shivpuri. The hotel experiences in Orcha and Shivpuri cannot be compared. Nevertheless, it was fun to be there with friends. My Way on the Highway was again a low budget hotel far away from the hustle and bustle of the city. With activities like rappelling, rock climbing, abseiling, white water rafting and much more this is the perfect place to be if you feel you are in need of an adrenaline pump. They had very well trained staff who took care of our safety during all the activities. Best moment of the trip: the night trek- listening to the sounds of nature with only the light from the moon and stars to guide us.Explorations In India | Chaturyatri-travel Stories On Budget Travel In India

No trip is complete without someone to plan it out and here is the tip that will take you off the beaten track! Leave it to Incredible Routes to plan your trip for you!

by: Shobhit Pratap Singh
Excellent Limousine Services Offer Luxurious Travelling Best Beaches In Florida To Travel To The Benefits Of Travel Insurance Different Kinds Of Travel Bags Havana Museums You Should Be Visiting While Enjoying Holidays In Cuba Enjoy Relaxing Holidays In Greece Discover Travel Techniques Used By The Pros Ltc Tour Europe Dream Holidays To India Dubai Desert Safari Choice Holidays Ever The Best Time To Travel To Bali Island Revel Your Nation Leisure With Rent In City Relish Your Land Leisure With Lease In Port Security Issues When Traveling To Israel
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.9.141) / Processed in 0.012511 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2857, 954,