Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Expert Advice And Help Online By Expert Help Center
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Expert Advice And Help Online By Expert Help Center

Expert Advice And Help Online By Expert Help Center

Expert Help Center is now the largest website where people get answers from Doctors

, Lawyers, Mechanics or one of thousands of other Experts one-on-one. Since Expert Help Center inception, millions of people from more than 145 countries have received fast and affordable answers in more than 100 categories.

About Expert Help Center

If you are looking for online advice from expert professionals in any category, you have come to the right place. Expert Help Center is a platform which allows you to get online advice from the worlds fastest growing community of online experts. Expert Help Center has online experts registered in numerous categories including (but not limited to) Programmers, Lawyers, Doctors, Mechanics, Teachers, Accountants and much more. The latest buzz on the internet is that Expert Help Center is the next big thing in the world of Web 2.0. The ease of having live communication with an expert gives a whole new meaning to the term Online. If you are looking for online expert who can give you instant expert advice through live chat sessions or emails, then post your query in seconds and let it be seen by thousands of experts ready to share their knowledge. Experts will get in touch with you with their offers. You are free to take online advice from any expert of your choice. You are under no obligation to accept an offer from an expert. If you are an expert in any category, then create your online expert profile in seconds and share your knowledge with the world. Not only will you be helping people with your skills and expertise, but you will also be earning money. For many experts, expert help center has become their biggest source of income.

Our mission is to provide a platform to share knowledge and help people. We appreciate the contribution of all users of Expert Help Center to make it such a huge success. If you need any more information, please visit our Help section where you will find answers to a range of questions. You can also contact our support staff at info@experthelpcenter.com. We will be happy to respond to any queries that you may have.

All about Expert Help Center

How much do I pay to post a Question?

Posting a question on Expert Help Center is absolutely free of cost even if you do not have any amount in your account to communicate with expert via Expert Help Center Mailbox.

How does it work?

1.Ask a question.

oEnter your question by clicking here this link will also create user account for you.

2.Name your price.

oPlace a refundable good faith deposit.

3.An Expert answers, often within minutes, usually within a few hours.

oThis answer will be shown in your Expert Help Center mailbox. You can further communicate with experts / clients through Expert Help Center mailbox.

4.Accept the answer.

oYour acceptance pays the expert and tells us youre happy. If you got great service, rate the expert accordingly.

Are my questions and answers anonymous? Can they be viewed by others?

When you register you are asked to provide a username, which is anonymous. However, registered users can view previous questions and answers in Mailbox. We recommend not using any personal information in your username and do not include your first or last name in your questions.

How many categories are there and which are the most popular?

Is Expert Help Center free?

Asking Questions

Can I accept more than one answer?

Yes. After you accept your first answer, the other answers will still be available and you can accept one of those as well. You can accept the second answer just like you did your first. One note: you will have to pay for each answer you accept and cannot the question value between different answers.

How do I accept an answer?

You can accept an answer by clicking "Hire Expert" button which is provided in the link when you click title of your question from mailbox. If you have sufficient amount required by your Expert, Final Answer will be displayed and same amount will be deducted from your account. If the value of Final Answer is more than the amount in your account, amount is not deducted from your account until you have sufficient amount to be paid. You are asked to deposit the amount first and then after successful deposit via PayPal, you are redirected to the same question. Click "Hire Expert" button and get answer.

What happens if I don't accept an answer?

You can withdraw from your question it may be answered by an Expert or not or you may let the answer placed in your mailbox or you can move it to "History". By doing so, question will be withdrawn automatically and question status is set as "Withdrawn by client".

Do I have to accept an answer?

Once you have viewed the Final Answer the amount has been deducted from your account but is not placed in Expert's account until unless you click "Release Payment" button. If you are satisfied with the answer you received, then morally you should release payment and rate the Expert accordingly. If you do not click "Release Payment" button, the amount is not transferred into Expert's account till 7 days but after 7 days of providing final answer, it's automatically added to Expert's account. It is important to remember that this is the only way the Expert will get paid for answering your question. Except this, Expert has another way of getting paid i.e. Live Chat via Expert Help Center Messenger.

How long should I wait for an answer?

Normally, you should get an answer within an hour of asking your question. However, questions asked late at night and on weekends take longer as there are fewer Experts online to answer.

Billing

Being an Expert how much amount I can draw from my Expert Help Center account?

Being an Expert you can draw the whole amount from your Expert Help Center account if the sum of your amount is at least $50.

Being a client can I withdraw my deposited amount?

No, being a client you cannot withdraw your deposited amount from Expert Help Center account.

How can I deposit amount in my Expert Help Center account?

You can deposit amount by clicking billing link under the "My Account" menu (on top right of the page). You can deposit amount via secure paypal payment system.

I have already accepted my answer, but I'm not satisfied. Can I get a refund?

Once you accept your answer, the funds are transferred to the Expert as payment for the work they performed. However you can request the expert again to provide you detailed answer. Mostly experts reply positively and care their clients otherwise you have option to De-grade his / her rating.

How can I request a refund?

You cannot refund the amount once you have paid to the Expert however you have an option to linger on the payment. You can delay the payment up to seven days and after that payment would be released to the expert automatically. However you have an option to de-grade his/her rating and passing your comments accordingly.

Paying an Expert

What can I do if I'm unhappy with the answer I receive?

You have a few options.

1.You can let the Expert know that you are dissatisfied with the answer by sending email. This button is provided on the "Final Answer" page and explaining why. Oftentimes, the Expert will be more than willing to work with you in order to improve on the response.

2.Or, you may tell the Expert you would simply like to work with a new Expert. In that case, the Expert helping you can make your question available to other Experts.

3.Or you can rate the Expert to "Poor" if you could not get positive response from him.

What happens if I accept the wrong answer?

Once you have accepted an answer, payment is deducted from your account and cannot be revert back. If there is another answer that you like better, feel free to accept more than one answer. Please remember that you will have to pay for each answer you accept.

What if an Expert does a really fantastic job?

Please consider giving them 5 star rating! This is easy to do when you accept an answer. Or you can come back and add rating at a later date by using the "rate expert" link in history page. Also feel free to let people know about your great experience on Expert Help Center on Facebook and Linked In page.

Placing a Deposit

What are the payment options available to me?

We accept all payments through secure PayPal. Getting a free PayPal account is easy, just go to www.paypal.com.

How much should my deposit be?

Your deposit can be any amount from $1 to any number you want.

When do I need to place a deposit?

You will be required to place a deposit equal to the demand of Expert against your question. You need to place a deposit when you are going to view the Final Answer by your Expert. Before this you it's not required to have any amount in your account. You can place a deposit using a credit card or PayPal.

Registration and Logging in

Why can't I log in?

To login, you will need to use the email and password that you entered upon registration. Registration is required before you can login. If you have registered and are unable to login, you might have been blocked by Expert Help Center.

You might be blocked due to following reasons:

Involving in malicious / hacking activities

Persistently making personal attacks

Performing actions that place users in danger

Violating copyrights

Posting unreferenced or potentially defamatory information

What if I forget my password?

To protect your privacy, passwords cannot be retrieved. However, they can be reset. Click here to request to have a new password emailed to you. For this purpose you must have registered with a valid email address in your profile. Contact customer service otherwise.

What username should I choose?

Please select an anonymous username which should not contain your first or last name or other personally identifiable information. For example, choose "Algorithm Master" rather than "Adam Smith".

Do I need to register?

Yes, registration is required to ask a question. Don't worry, it only takes a moment.

by: William Clark
Watch 2010 The Tour Championship Presented By Coca Cola Play Online Why You Should Buy Your HDMI Cable Online Tips About Different Boots Obtainable Online Buy Cheap Custom Die Cut Stickers Online Birth Records Online PC2TV Watch Devils vs Rangers Free Online Live Going Out In Search Of Birmingham Tradesmen How to Get Traffic Easy and Fast - Make Thousands of Dollars Daily Online Transylvanian treasures are on offer in Bitten Online Slots Watch The Tour Championship Presented By Coca Cola Golf 2010 Streaming Online A Great Name In Services: Dundee Tradesmen Watch Golf The Tour Championship Presented By Coca Cola Live Online Watch The Tour Championship Presented By Coca Cola Golf Tournament 2010 Live Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.39.23) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.018690 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 148 , 10675, 973,
Expert Advice And Help Online By Expert Help Center Tel Aviv