Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Expecting Our First Child
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Expecting Our First Child

Expecting Our First Child

We are expecting our first child, like any other parent we are very excited

. My wife it half way through her pregnancy and we decided it time to start shopping for the baby. We both booked a week off from work so we can do it without any rush.

We decided not to find out the sex of the baby, we think it will be a nice surprise when the baby is born. As we dont know what were having, we will buy mutual colours like white, beige, green and yellow.

First we need to buy the things that we need for the hospital bag and then we will do the other stuff. We bought three tiny babygro in yellow with little stars on them, three white bodysuits, hat and gloves, cream colour blanket. As its summer we dont have to worry about buying coats and woolly hat and gloves.

Now it was time for the big shopping, we need to by a baby bouncy, highchair, buggy, car seat, cot and all the nursery accessories. Now that the big things have been order and will be delivered to our house in two weeks time, we can start shopping for the little things.

We almost forgot the most important thing, the baby monitor; luckily we remembered while we were still shopping. We still have the nappy, wipes, bath towel and toiletries to buy as well as the all my things that I will need when I go into the hospital.

All the shopping is done so we can relax and wait for the baby to arrive. To be on the safe side I also done car shopping, I bought many focus spares like tyres, mats and so many others things. I just cant take the risk with the baby arriving.

by: AlbertElliott
Portrait Photography London from childrensmiles.co.uk Child Custody Rights In A Custody Dispute How To Learn Spanish Free For Kids Childrens High Visibility Clothing - Keeping Children Safe Holidays Parks the perfect location for holidays with kids Learn Italian Children How To Learn Japanese Language For Kids Easy Ways To Lose Weight Fast For Teenagers Best Judaica And Jewish Gifts For Children! Strap-On Fun – Vac-U-Lock Toys vs. Basix Rubber Works Toys How to Get Pregnant With a Boy Baby Coupons4discount.com Is Best Sunsteen Coupons And Coupon Codes Site To Bookmark Pool Safety Tips to protect your Children
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.138.223) New York / New York City Processed in 0.011092 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1702, 956,
Expecting Our First Child New York City