Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Expand Your Comfort Zone For Home Based Business Success!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Expand Your Comfort Zone For Home Based Business Success!

Expand Your Comfort Zone For Home Based Business Success!

Did you know that 95% of network marketers will fail at their business

? I sure didn't when I was sponsored into my first company. My sponsor didn't tell me, my upline didn't tell me, and nobody in the corporate staff told me either. They also didn't tell me that it wasn't going to be as easy as it looked during the presentation either, so when I started making those first calls to the folks on my list, it hit me kinda hard when I got my first few no thank you's! It struck me in such a way that I was, well, you know...very uncomfortable. I sat down and had a long conversation with a very successful local business man to vent about my lack of comfort. He simply told me that I needed to expand my comfort zone for home based business success.

My friend told me a story about when he first started out in thew work place as a telephone salesman. Now, I'm not saying he was a telemarketer. I'm saying he was a telemarketer selling telephones! How's that for a doozy? His job was to cold call seventy five people from the phone book, and attempt to sell them a telephone! On his first day, the supervisor gave him a five minute welcome to the company, gave him a phonebook for the county, and told him to have at it. My friend, whose name is Michael, was terrified to say the least. Michael making cold calls to people he did not know, who may reject him, while he tried to sell them a phone. Do you know how many times he was hung up on? Told no? Asked if he was crazy because didn't he already know that he was talking to them on a phone, so therefore they had no need for another one?? "Hundreds", Michael told me. "Maybe thousands, but you know what? I wasn't afraid of the phone anymore"!

We all experience this in one form or another when we start out building our own network marketing business. We all have somebody who we think is to successful for something like this, or more likely will laugh at us when we share the information about our primary opportunity. I know I had a huge chicken list! That was the bunch of people on my list that I was afraid to call because of some crazy excuse or another. He's to successful, she'd never do this, they don't have the time!

Take a deep breath, and step outside that comfort zone! Make that call, speak with that business owner, contact your neighbor. Think about it, what's the worst thing that could happen? The worst thing is that they could say no. Who cares? They weren't in your business before you approached them, so what changed? Nothing did! Nothing except for the fact that you took another step to reach your dreams, your goals, your vision for you and your family!

There's a quote by Teddy Roosevelt that is appropriate to address this point. It hangs on the wall in my office, and I read it often to remind me to keep plugging away, even when I get uncomfortable..... because that's when we seem grow the most!

"It is not the critic who counts, nor the man who points out where the strong man stumbled, or where a doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man in the arena whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs, and who comes up short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause. The man who at best knows the triumph of high achievment and who at worst, if he fails, fails while daring greatly, so that his place will never be with those cold timid souls who never knew victory or defeat".

by: Scott Carrell
Information On Buying Prescription Ski Goggles Holidays in Egypt are Great for Activities in the Desert What Are The 7 Advantages Of On-line Dating? How Planning Can Help You Out With The Family Meals Pc200 Spiral Coil Binding Machine Review Modern Chic Beds When Style Matters Deciding On Breast Augmentation Get The Best Perfume Online!!! Women's Shoes - Comfort How to Become an Online Dropshipper Make Money Via Business Opportunities At Home Tips Of Selecting Fashion Handbags Online Gardeners Have To Just Take Treatment Method
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.126.5) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.005505 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3669, 975,
Expand Your Comfort Zone For Home Based Business Success! Kista