Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Exhibitions you can Attend While in Paris – Part I
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Exhibitions you can Attend While in Paris – Part I

Exhibitions you can Attend While in Paris Part I

If you are visiting to Paris in near future, you may have planned to visit the famous tourist attractions in Paris. Paris is known as a romantic city with many great attractions like Eiffel tower and many museums and art galleries. In addition to this you can always enjoy various outdoor activities while in Paris. But there is one more thing for which Paris is famous.

Paris is also known for various world class and international exhibitions that take place each year. These fairs and exhibitions are not to be missed if you are in Paris and love to see new things. Here is a list of the some of the popular exhibitions you can attend while in Paris.

Who's Next:

This trade show is focused on latest trends of men and women's fashion. This show runs from 3rd to 6th of September every year at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles and various brands gather here to showcase their products.

Mode City 2009:

This is a lingerie and swimwear fashion fair that runs between 5 to 7 September. This is a fun event for both men and women to attend that held in Paris.

Creative beyond Beauty:

As name suggest it is another fair related to beauty and fashion If you want to meet supplier of beauty and personal care products than this place is best for you. Date of this exhibition is from 14th to 16th September.

Les Perfumes:

This is a leading exhibition fair for cosmetic and beauty products that take place between 12th to 15th September every year at Atelier Richelieu. This show brings together the beauty industry, trade press and leading beauty associates around the Paris at one place.

IP Convergence Expo 2009:

This exhibition focusing on latest solutions in banking services, logistics and transportation take place at Place de la Porte Versailles. This is a serious kind of fair that attracts top managements and decision makers from these industries.

These are some of the exhibitions that take place on Paris and can add to your knowledge in these specific fields. Moreover you can spend your leisure time in knowing about new things in these trade shows.
Trip to Kasauli-Shimla Places To Stay In Dublin Ireland Christmas Gift Ideas For Her Top 5 Ways to Relieve Holiday Boredom Rajasthan Travel – Top Three Destinations to Visit Hotels in Niagara Canada offer exclusive accommodation facilities to travelers Mini Cruise Breaks Inspire As Travel Option Choosing The Best Place And Time to Spend Your Holiday on Isle of Wight Serviced Apartments Sydney: A Boon For Tourists Tourism in Mexico Planning a Holiday Party? Start with the Decorations Garden ornaments and accessories-turns garden to paradise Budget Travel – Make Your Travel A Budget Travel
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.174.156) / Processed in 0.012298 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2249, 954,