Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Even The Most Practical Girls Go Bonkers Over Wedding Dresses
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Even The Most Practical Girls Go Bonkers Over Wedding Dresses

I'm not a girly girl and the truth is that even when I got engaged I had no intention of looking at wedding dresses

. I already had a really simple white dress ,and I couldn't see any reason to spend hundreds of dollars on a new one that would be so fancy that I couldn't wear it more than once.

Then my roommate got engaged and she insisted that I go with her for her dress fitting. The store where she bought her dress was almost an hour away, so out of the kindness of my heart I agreed to go with her so that she wouldn't have to go down there alone.

Well, little did I know, but the whole dress fitting thing was an excuse for her to get me to try on wedding dresses. I finally agreed to try some on because she promised me that it would be a lot of fun, but I made it very clear that I wouldn't be purchasing one.

One of the workers at the store brought out a catalog and asked me if I had an idea of what style of dress I was looking for. I quickly informed her that I wasn't looking for any kind of dress. She probably thought I was the most grumpy bride to be that she had ever met, but she was patient anyway.

I looked through the catalog and picked out a few modest dresses that I thought might be acceptable. She came back with the dresses that I had picked out and then a few more. It turns out that I'm a really bad judge of what dresses have the capability to look as good on me as they do on the hanger, but the girl who was helping me had a gift for figuring out which dresses that didn't look so great on the hanger would look great on me.

I tried on one of the dresses that she chose for me and I was in love. The stubborn streak in me was trying to show it's colors by saying that there was no way that I was going to waste money on a wedding dress no matter how good it looked, but the girly side of me showed her frilly little face and ended up winning out on this particular battle. By the time we left the store, I had purchased a brand new beautiful wedding gown.

Now when it comes to giving out advice about wedding dresses I'm somewhat torn. The practical part of me would say that if you don't want to purchase a wedding dress, you shouldn't even step foot in the store. On the other hand, I enjoyed wearing my dress so much that the girly part of me would say that even if you think you don't want to purchase a wedding dress, you should at least give shopping for one a chance to see if you like it.

by: Art Gib
Calling Men Advice - Rules For Calling Men Celtrixa Review – Does Celtrixa Work? Wheres Your Financial Plan? Tips To Know Before Buying A Leather Bag Watch Columbus Blue Jackets vs Nashville Predators Live Online NHL Links Top Five Free Places in Florida by:Mark Whichard Jones Act Lawyer Straight Talk: 11 Essential Tips For Seriously Injured Jones Act Seaman Notes Pandora Pearl Buy Online Things To Look For In Web Design Training How To Ask A Woman Out/How To Ask Women Out Discover Europe and Maintain Finances with Eurostar Deals Q & A About Where To Post Jobs Online Wedding Ceremony Flowers
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.154.220) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.012540 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2578, 975,
Even The Most Practical Girls Go Bonkers Over Wedding Dresses Atlanta