Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Ensuring The Advantages Of Outsourcing From Your Virtual Team
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Ensuring The Advantages Of Outsourcing From Your Virtual Team

With my new outsourcers, usually I will give them a small task first and then we can upscale from that

. We start to give them bigger tasks once they prove they can do it. The first stage in our learning is we show them. We have some different ways that we do SEO training to ensure the advantages of outsourcing. With showing them, usually it's either we talk over Skype or we use ScreenFlow.

So stage one, show them. You want to give them a full detailed documentation procedure. Then after that you do it with them. The first time they do anything I like to hand hold them through the process and make sure that you do it with them, help them every step of the way, give feedback, all that type of thing. Then you step back and you say, now, you do the task on your own.

So they'll do the task on their own and then they submit the results back to you and you do quality control on the information that they send back to you. At this point in time you repeat step three until they do step three flawlessly without any feedback. So they're writing an article and they submit it back to you. I want you to focus more on making sure that intro paragraph hooks them and your resource box I want to be written like this. You keep on giving them feedback until they can submit an article through to you and it is perfect.

At that point, the next stage is teaching the search engine optimization techniques to someone else. For teaching others, we create a culture within our SEO company to make sure that we are always creating systems. Once you understand a process, you need to document that process. I know a lot of people get caught up in creating systems themselves. You need to do that at the start but once people get going and then they learn the way that you do things, you can teach them to create the system. Usually that's the best way to create systems. Then every now and then you might jump in there and do some minor tweaks to get a little bit more out of that system. That is really key, the way that you need to teach.

To get the advantages of outsourcing and the most out of your Filipino staff, make sure that you show them, do it with them, let them do it on their own and then they can teach someone else.

With the show them side of things, something that we've done well as well, we do a visual show in terms of screen capture material but also write it down as well. Give them two versions of the show of the procedures their SEO services task entails because some people are more visual and some people prefer to read the words. That way also removes any confusion and ensures the advantages of outsourcing.

by: Jimmy Cox
Insured For Years So I Had Great Rates Right? Making a ideal kid Girls bed region Student Recommends Gifts For Girls Egypt Holidays All Inclusive: Lets Have Winter Escape! The Secret Of Becoming An Online Property Agent In South America Help You Aging Parent Overcome Alcoholism Discover Spain: Danza, Teatro, Vino, Popular Videos And More by:Francisco Deleon Weekly Yoga Classes At The Embassy Suites Waikiki Jv Give Away Events A Magnificent Technique To Connect With Your Prospective Buyers Part Two Different Types Of Financial Advisers In Bristol Ringing In Ear Treatment - Buzzing Noise in Ear Drums Legitimate Home Business Ideas-real Businesses Amadeus Consulting Discusses Graphic Design on a Budget
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.183.14) / Processed in 0.012529 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2732, 975,