Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » England rugby heroes think that I'm the real hero, Autumn Internationals rugby
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

England rugby heroes think that I'm the real hero, Autumn Internationals rugby

England rugby heroes think that I'm the real hero

, Autumn Internationals rugby

A RUGBY-mad youngster who moved from Worcestershire to New Zealand couldn't believe his luck when the England rugby union team came to train at his school and even let him join in.

Worcester Warriors fan Zach Southwick, aged 10, moved from Lower Broadheath with his dad Matthew and mum Sharon to Napier, in the country's North Island, in 2006.

Martin Johnson's team flew into Napier airport on Sunday to prepare for their tour match against the New Zealand Maori and Zach was able to get a picture with the former World Cup-winning captain at the airport while the rest of the team signed his rugby ball.

The team had arranged to train the following day at Zach's school while hundreds of local schoolchildren wat-ched from the sidelines.

Autumn Internationals Hospitality

But Zach's dreams really did come true when he was invited to join in the session and he took part proudly wearing his Worcester Warriors shirt.

Afterwards he was also able to get pictures with the England players.

Grandfather Peter Southwick said: "Needless to say Zach hasn't quite come down to earth yet.

"All the pupils from Napier Boys High School were allowed to watch the training from the stand but they were told not to talk to the players or get autographs luckily Zach did not have these restrictions."

Autumn Internationals Hospitality

Mr Southwick said how Zach's quick-thinking after the session saved the team from embarrassment on their way back to the UK.

He said: "The team coach was pulling out after the training session when Zach noticed a sports bag left behind.

He sprinted after the coach, shouting for the driver to stop. Happily he did because the bag contained all their passports and travel documents."

England lost 35-28 to the New Zealand Maori in their final match of the tour on Wednesday which had previously seen them draw the two-match Test series with Australia. Corporate Hospitality Group provides Autumn Internationals Hospitality with best prices.
Delightful Malaysia Tours with Leading Tour Operator Some Great Reasons Why Barcelona Spain Travel Is Such A Great Alternative How to Enjoy a Beer Festival Perfumes For Christmas 2010 Hypnosis Is The Fastest Treatment For Handling Holiday Stress! Enjoy in Ukraine, an exotic destination Major Tourist Destinations Of Rajasthan Unique Holiday Experience at Sicily Villas Tourist Attractions Of Rajasthan Trivandrum Tour Offers Fascinating Attractions What to do on Holiday in Kenya Tourist Attractions Of Jaisalmer Travel to Durban
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.4.181) / Processed in 0.006116 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 2224, 954,