Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Encapsulate The Experiences Of The Nepal Tour
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Encapsulate The Experiences Of The Nepal Tour

Nepal is the abode of mountains. There are numerous mountains in Nepal that are above 2000 ft above the sea level. These mountains are also source of many rivers. Presence of numerous rivers and mountains in Nepal makes it suitable destination for trekking and river rafting. Eight of the fourteen worlds highest mountain peaks are there in Nepal. It is also homes the Great Himalaya. It has rich natural beauty. It gives enchanting experiences to travel in Nepal. Recently, I have returned from Nepal and I truly want to encapsulate my experiences of Nepal tour with you.

Firstly, I went to Kathmandu. Kathmandu is the most artistically and culturally sound town of Nepal. It is one of the most developed towns of Nepal. It is rich in natural beauty and is a fabulous tourist destination. It is the centre of attraction of Nepalese culture, tradition, arts and cuisines. There are many temples and Buddhist shrines in Nepal. Some of the popular attractions are Pashupatinath Temple, Changu Narayan Temple, Patan, Bauddhanath, Akash Bhairav Temple, etc. Nepal is called as paradise for birds lovers. More than 750 species of birds can be spotted in the valleys. Do not forget to include bird watching in your Kathmandu tours package. Enjoy listening the chirping and twittering of the birds. You can also enjoy adventurous sports like skiing, heliskiing, mountaineering, rock climbing, trekking, river rafting, motorbike safari, camping, angling, jungle safari and fishing. There are some trekking trails, rivers and waterfalls in Kathmandu.

Although it is hard to express the adventurous experiences of trekking in words, I am taking the challenge to make the things clearly true to you. Trekking in Nepal is one of the safest and enjoyable adventures. All types of trekking grades are present in Nepal. You will walk long in the uneven trails of mountains crossing many wildlife sanctuaries, grassland meadows and other natural beauties. It will be life time experience to cook on the mountains and sleep in tent and space bag. The chilling climate will enthrall you completely. Himalayan trekking tour gets more exhilarating when you interact with the mountainous tribes, their colorful lifestyle, unique culture and traditions.

There are many rivers and springs in Nepal. It makes it an ideal destination for rafting and gliding. Some destinations where I enjoyed water rafting in Nepal are Trishuli River, Seti River, Bhote Koshi River, Kali Gandaki River, Marsyandi River, Karnali River, etc. There are some more destinations where you can enjoy river rafting. Rivers of Nepal keep changing due to high intake of water due to monsoon and ice melting from mountains. So, be conscious while rafting and do not cross the barriers.

by: Michael Hussy
Escape The Footprint - World Climate Change Seo London Seo Company Uk Best Seo Company London Golden Triangle Tour With Historical Rajasthan A Tour To Taj City, Pink City And Lake City Which Career Path to Travel? Manali tours,manali tour packages,manali holiday packages Cheap holidays to Fiji: Enjoy Some Remarkable Days in Fiji in a Cheap Way Holiday With Comfort And Luxury - Cannes Luxury Villas Summer Should Be Noted When Your French Travel Dream becomes a Nightmare Remember the things When Going on Holiday Where Would You Like To Stay In London? Travel codes and coupons
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.116.20) / Processed in 0.006251 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2800, 954,