Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Easy Rules For Approaching Women
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Easy Rules For Approaching Women

Approaching women really isn't the hardest thing in the world... You've just got to know what you are doing, have a few things handled before you ever leave the house, and have a basic gameplan to guide you.

To help you out with all of this, here are 5 easy steps for approaching women:

1) Take yourself somewhere that you can find attractive women

Obvious I know, but lot's of the guys I hear complaining about not being able to meet or date any fine women never go anywhere that they could potentially meet these types of women in the first place! Look, there's no way some hot girl is just going to just show up at your place with a six-pack of your favorite beer wearing a bikini. You've got to go to them... Here are a few places you may be able to find cute chicks: the beach, bars and clubs, the grocery store, the mall, around colleges, coffee shops. It's all about putting yourself in the right place at the right time. Don't ignore logistics!

2) Look your best

Again, obvious stuff here. Nice classy gear, clean teeth, trimmed nails, no zits, cool haircut, breath mints even.

3) Use sexy body language

This is a big one. most guys focus too much on what they say to women and not enough on having attractive body language, but the fact is that over 90% off all communication is done non-verbally! So it's very important to carry yourself upright, like a proud, confident man... Keep your chin up, shoulders back (but not unnaturally so), smile, and walk like you are a celebrity.

4) Have something to say

Unless you already know you have the gift of gab, you shouldn't just walk up to a girland expect you are going to be able to get away with adlibbing. So have something in your mine to say once you have approached and you have her attention. It doesn't need to be much and it definitely shouldn't be anything weird like a lame canned line. One of the easiest and most effective things you can say to a girl is simply, "Hey, I my name is fill in name here), and I just wanted to come over and say hi." This line is simple as hell but it can work great if you deliver it confidently!

5) Handle anxiety issues

Most guys suffer from some degree of what is called "approach anxiety." It's a debilitating condition, where basically what happens is guys are just too scared to approach women, so the don't and they just stay lonely. Handling approach anxiety issues can take time and effort, but it is absolutely essential if you ever want to get good at approaching and picking up women.
A Variety Of Christmas Ornaments To Make The Xmas Buy Forex Signals Review-guide To Make Huge Profits In Forex Market Why Template-Based Online Website Builder Is The 1st Choice As Easy Website Builder Rotator Cuff Injuries and the Need for Surgery Teen Drug And Alcohol Rehab - When Do You Need To Find One? Indian Wine Market Outlook To 2015 - Surging Demand By Women Mastering The Reimbursement Battle Against Payers Choosing A Wedding Photographer Dating Advice - Don'T Do The Jellyfish Breakup Find Out Everything About The Best Online Trading Directory Through Wholesale Deals Review Utilise These Effective Tactics In Order To Make A Living Online And Be Successful! Comparing Atkins, Medifast, And Slim Fast Shakes Poster Display Stand: An Innovative Style
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.113.188) / Processed in 0.012429 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2718, 975,