Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD GIRL ASKS-"Trust ME!"
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD GIRL ASKS-"Trust ME!"

Yes, I'm just a girl from the Crowd of billion, and I have dreams and desires like hundreds of other people called THE CROWD'; but what makes me one among the billion is my will to stand up for my dreams ,my belief of placing my dreams in this real world.

People of my age group are considered as Teenagers' as put to educated peoples language; "kids who can't be considered as kids anymore but couldn't even be mistaken as adults "How easy to say and so difficult to understand! So my question is who are we actually??On the other hand if we say in the laymen's language Teenagers' are "kids who start their journey of life from here, where they learn to grow up from being a kid to acting and being an adult. Some of you may think that I'm misleading the topic; no I'm coming to that. WORLD, such small word but, covers all movables and non-moveable's thingsI'm just an eighteen year old girl, for whom the life's a new game to be played each day; a joke. Life's all about having fun everyday with friends and goofing around with friends that it, and at the end of day after all my activities which do include the internet-Facebook and Orkutor Twitter! I would sit with my diary writing how my day was; that's what people usually referred to as the adults and known by the names as- mom-dad, uncle-auntie, or granma-granpa think a life of a teenage kid will be. But if I swear it's a little more than this, it does include above all but our life's also about; learning each day about world and life itself, learning about the DO'S and DONT'S. A girl like me would usually get up at 7:00 am and would dress up with something that suits her the best, and would leave for college, there she will meet her friends and ask if the professor is present and in that day may be she may come across an accident that she'll always keep in her memory as a lesson for future and will treasure it in her box of experience. A girl like me would never interrupt in family matter because she is too young among other people of the house to interrupt but, will always try her best so that next time this type of situation to not to turn up again, without a single line of panic. World for me is like a book which has been written for me long back but without the punctuation marks, the writer of the book wants me to put the commas and Full stops wherever I feel the need. For me, life is certainly about learning everyday because earlier I was spoon feeded about the life by my parents, toady I have the opportunity to discover the true meaning of life all according to me, this time it won't be my parents who would guide me with solution of the problem through their experiences, because this time I have the authority and the responsibility to make the right decision.A girl of my age is always told what's wrong? And what's right? I ask you on one hand you tell us that we are grown up enough to understand and take the right decision and on the other hand you always ask as to Walk in your shoes' why?? Why you do so?

At last I would just fold my hands before all adults, with a request- "I know I'm still a kid, but I'm grown up enough to understand, my good. I know I'm young to face the world alone; why are you so worried? I would never make a wrong decision because I know you are there beside me always. I request you to not to stand in front of me in my journey of discovery of this pretty world, please walk beside me and see how I make you proud. Kindly give me a chance to prove how I have used all your values and preaching in my life. Trust me for once and see how I walk the log put across the river without you in front of me. I promise to make you proud because I remember how you caught me in your arms when I tumbled on my first walk, because all I am is an eighteen year old girl asking for TRUST' and a little freedom, to walk out of your shoes to learn about life and this beautiful world all by myself. TRUST ME!! That's it".
Infant And Kid Rashes: Common Skin Inflammations And Conditions Build A Kids Table - Taking The Short Path ! Taking Care of Your Child's First Teeth Kids And Religion - Handle With Care How To Prepare Your Child for Daycare Mural Ideas for your Kids Room – Bring in the Fantasy! The actual Trusted Crammed Playthings for any Young children in your Treasure Listing Choosing A Kids Halloween Costumes Investing For Children - Which Options Are Best? Watercolors Arts for Kids Panic Attacks In Children Is Treatable Kids Party Supplies: Rendering Mind Boggling Party Accessories Building Self Esteem in Children For A Better Tomorrow
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.216.190.182) Baden-Wurttemberg / Pforzheim Processed in 0.013693 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 4153, 956,
EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD GIRL ASKS-"Trust ME!" Pforzheim