Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Dressing Up Isn't Just For Kids
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Dressing Up Isn't Just For Kids

Dressing Up Isn't Just For Kids

Last Halloween I watched as little ghosties and goblins in sheets

, half-size witches in pointed hats, pint-sized superheroes with capes, tiny life-size versions of fairies with wings and various degrees of dressed (and under-dressed) children in costumes of indeterminate origin paraded by my home on their way to (no doubt) bigger and better candy than what I had to offer. As the night went on, I noticed that I was watching the little girls in their princess costumes more than the others. How nostalgic. What about being a princess still appeals to me, a mother and grandmother? It must be the costume.

As a little girl, I wanted the frilly, lace-covered dress that my mom always made for me, with matching crown, of course, to be pink. I dressed up and felt beautiful every time. Anytime of year I wanted to feel beautiful, I dressed up and pretended I was a princess. And for those small amounts of time, I was.

I'd love to see those costumes on adult women. The feeling of being beautiful and powerful is the same no matter your age, and although pink might not be my color of choice today, the feelings are just as heady and fun now as they were then. A well-made princess costume might be a lovely way to trick-or-treat with your children or grandchildren each year, and a fun way to "rule the house" any other day of the year. An evening out at a ball is always fun, and dancing with your "Prince Charming" in a princess ballgown is a dream come true for many women.

Although you can rent a princess costume for adult women at nearly any good costume shop, you might want to invest in one (or two) for your own closet. And even if you're shy, although no one else is likely to see you in it, dressing up in a princess costume is a sure-fire way to bring a smile to your face.

Having fun is always in fashion, and an adult princess costume makes having fun a breeze. It can't fail to make you feel silly, giggly, beautiful and young. And even for an old grandma like me, it would be a delicious way to enjoy having fun

by: Tony Shepard
Which Horse Toys To Buy Career Planning: Utilizing The Childrens Experience Tremendous Steps To Save Money On Branson Motels Plus Enjoy Fun With Kids Or Biz Expeditions Halloween Discount Costumes for Kids, Toddlers and Pets Reasons And Control Of Child Obesity Growing support for The Child Protection Community The Way To Get Slim In Fourteen Days Nanny Background Check-Defending Your Children Teen dies in driving under the influence accident Why Our Children Need Sun Hats A Happy Child Makes A Happy Parent Prepare Your Kids For a Debt Free Future Making Travel A Breeze For Your Kid With An Outstanding Kids Backpack
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.147.215) Ohio / Columbus Processed in 0.011160 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2116, 956,
Dressing Up Isn't Just For Kids Columbus