Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Dorset retirement was always the dream says former city dweller
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Dorset retirement was always the dream says former city dweller

Retirement in either Hampshire or Dorset was always the dream for Roy and June Carter from London once the kids had flown the nest.

Now they are settling down to a new life together close to the rolling countryside, open forest and world heritage coastline of southern England.

"Retiring to Dorset or Hampshire had always been a dream of ours; we have both always loved the great outdoors and we used to come here on holiday." Roy said.

"I was a bit depressed for a while after I finished working but now we have moved down here I'm having a whale of a time, I go fishing every day, and have even started riding a bike.

"Retirement in Dorset, especially in the Bournemouth area is the result of many years spent saving... and it has been well worth it." He added.

Roy's wife June said: "The change in tempo and the sea air has been really good for Roy he's a different man now than when he first retired."

Sue Terry who runs New Horizons, a life-coaching business based in Bournemouth said: "I'm obviously delighted for Roy who has recently taken retirement in Dorset, but not all people are able to find their way in the world once their working lives have ended.

"When the pace of life inevitably slows, it can be difficult to fill the day with stimulating activities and sadly it is not uncommon for aging persons to become depressed.

"Some ofus will spend a third of our lives in retirement and a person needs to plan for those years" She added.

Retiring to Dorset and the surrounding counties has always been extremely popular for Brits who choose to snub the Costas in favour of the authentic English country life.

Check out Hampshire and Dorset retirement planning seminars offered by New Horizons!
Shopping For Cheap Handbags Sounds Good With Wholesale Handbags From E-stores Policy Holders Now Restricted To Pre-arranged Hospital Treatments Exactly how playing golf Swings between Women and men Vary Securing your Masters Degree Online Should You Buy Backlinks Or Not? Trading Using Elliott Wave Low Interest Wedding Loans – No More Delay in Wedding due to Finance Find, Buy, Use The Right Hemorrhoid Treatment Pria Kataria Puri Collections Are Modern In Style And Indian In Expression by:Fashionlabel Discover Full Info On Anyone's History By Using This Online Background Check! Bra Strap Tendencies:find The Best Bra Strap For Your Unique Wedding Get Involve in a Billion Dollar Industry of Breast Implant In A Global Economic Crisis Investment In Sustainability Makes Sense
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.154.151) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.010258 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 1898, 975,
Dorset retirement was always the dream says former city dweller Amsterdam