Insurances.net
insurances.net » Boat Insurance » Doral Boat Canvas Hst Sale
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Doral Boat Canvas Hst Sale

Are you in the market for a new boat top or cockpit cover set for your Doral Boat

? If so, now is a perfect time to purchase

Have we provided you a quote for new canvas in the last 30 days? If so you need to act on that quote now

Save The HST Sale is on Now For a Limited Time.

What is the HST?

Effective July 1, 2010, Ontario will combine its eight per cent RST (Retail Sales Tax) with the five per cent Federal GST (Good and Service tax) to create a new harmonized total tax of 13 per cent. This new tax will be applicable to many services which previously only had GST applied.

On July 1st I will be paying HST on all materials used to make Doral Boat Tops and cockpit covers.

And I do mean everything; Sunbrella fabric, marine plastic, zippers, fasteners and thread. Also all aluminum and stainless framework and hardware.

I will have no choice but to raise my prices to cover the costs of this new HST tax being applied to all materials. This will effect all our Doral Boat owners worldwide.

I would rather you save the HST But the only way I can do that is by you purchasing your new Doral Boat Top or Cockpit Cover Set now.

This is a limited time offer, please respond to this email today so we may process your order in time before July 1st.

What the heck, Im going to do go even one better for you.

We will even cover the shipping costs for all replacement Doral boat canvas anywhere in Canada and the Continental USA. If you require new framework, we will only charge you shipping on the framework not the canvas.

For any of our Doral Boat owners who live outside of Canada and the Continental USA we will give you a shipping discount equivalent to what our Doral Boat owners in Canada and the Continental USA will receive.

Please provide year model and hull # for your Doral Boat and shipping location so we may provide you the best price on Doral canvas right now..doralboats@aweber.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks, Rick

PS: I cant stress enough, this is a limited time offer, please respond to this email today so we may process your order in time before July 1st.

Save The HST Sale is on Now Free Shipping For a Limited Time

by: Rick Ostler
Boat Cleaning Tips: The Right Equipment Makes The Difference Boat hire-an unforgettable experience Do It Yourself - Build A Boat Dock Arts And Crafts - Build A Model Sailboat Selecting The Right Boca Raton, Fl Boat Kerala Houseboat Tour Beautiful Options To Explore Enchanting Backwaters Go To Have The Ulitmate Vacation Sailing Through Peaceful Bodies Of Water Brought To You By Mediterr Cambodia: Bike and Boat Number One Rule of Boating: No Stupidity! Sail Into The Sunset - Build A Model Sailboat Boat Towable Toys For The Whole Family Best Boats For Deep Sea Fishing How To Repair A Fiberglass Hull On A Boat?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.127.232) / Processed in 0.011578 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 2446, 977,