Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Don't Lose Your Voice by:Steve Crenshaw
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Don't Lose Your Voice by:Steve Crenshaw

Does your business get pushed to the side because you get caught up doing non-business things

? Be Careful! You may get your voice caught up learning or doing items not related to your business.

When I say, "Your Voice" I mean your influence but also your creativity in your area of expertise. Yes it is nice to be well rounded, but don't think you must know everything or do everything. Here are some helpful tips to maintain your voice.

1. Focus on the aspect of your business that you are good at. Don't work on what you are weak at all the time. Improve what you are already good to become great in that area. Once you are an expert then people will seek you out in that niche environment. Spend at least one; preferably two hour's minimum reading, listening to tapes or just creating in your niche area. This will greatly improve your voice when people are looking for an expert in your field.

2. Find someone to do the day to day stuff. No, I am not saying to hire out all the other aspects of the business if you are not fiscally sound. What I am saying is, if you have a friend that is an accountant or ad writer or graphic artist; whatever your needs are maybe he or she can help you if you are not good in one certain area. You could also find very reliable people to work 1 hour per day for you in larger cities and especially online. This could add time to your efforts to become an expert.

3. Listen to your voice. If you are starting to lose site of where you were or where you want to be then you are not focusing on what you do well. You know in your heart what it feels like when you are on the creative edge and you know what it feel like when you are dull. Stay sharp and focus on what you do best.

I know it sounds like I am telling you to neglect the business "Stuff" that we all must do who run our own business. There are items only you can do, but if you are worrying about answering the phone and you have any other employees then you need to find people who can answer the phone. Do what you do best and find others to come around you who are the best at what they do and your business will take off.

About the author

Steve Crenshaw is a Life Balance and Personal Success Coach. Spiritual Teamwork Coaching is designed to give you the jumpstart you need in building the life God has designed for you. Go to our website now and sign up for our Newsletter "The 10 Minute Life Coach" http://www.spiritualteamwork.com
What The Heck Is A Flow Diagram Anyway? by:Bradley L Capture Your Riches as an Entrepreneur by:Nicole Matoushek MPH, PT Alan Greenspan - A Retrospective by:Dan Lewis Education and Communication Build Commitment by:Jim Clemmer Six Tips To Increase Your Interview Success by:Jim Brackin Floor Stripper and Floor Finish Basics by:Steve Hanson Team Building Exercises - Choosing the Right One by:Alan Hunt Managing your website development - eight easy steps to project management by:Simon Buehring Eight Things Not To Do In An Interview by:Jim Brackin Family Finance by:Joseph Kenny Developing a Team or Organization Vision by:Jim Clemmer Cultivating Leadership by:Jim Clemmer Internet Marketing: How To Learn The Ropes by:Pasi Kaarakainen
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.22.68.49) / Processed in 0.012329 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2608, 973,