Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Does Your Dog's Teeth Look Whiter Than Yours?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Does Your Dog's Teeth Look Whiter Than Yours?

Does Your Dog's Teeth Look Whiter Than Yours

?

People complimented me on well I took care of my dog's teeth and white they were, but never said anything good about mine. I knew then it was time to get my teeth whitened.If you try an at home professional strength teeth whitening system, you will start getting noticed for your great smile and whiter teeth. Here are some insider tips on how to maintain your whiter smile.

1.) To keep teeth white, keep out the cigarettes!

Not only is it bad for your health, smoking is one of the worst culprits when it comes to teeth stains. Nicotine leave ugly brown stains behind because it penetrates into your teeth enamel and can be hard to remove by brushing alone. The longer your smoke, the more deep-rooted the stains become. Smoking also causes bad breath and gingivitis (gum disease), and increases risk of oral cancers.

2.) If the spill stains your clothes, it stains your teeth

Other than for your good health, there's another reason to watch what you eat some common foods can cause tooth discoloration. Anything that can stain a white cotton t-shirt can stain your teeth, say dentists. Coffee stains teeth, tea, dark sodas, fruit juices or red wine, all fall under this category. As with anything else that may be bad for you, noticeable teeth stains develop over time and begin to appear years later.

3.) Good for the body foods that stain your teeth

While deep colors of certain fruits and veggies give them their nutritional punch, they also cause stains on teeth. For example, blueberries, blackberries, and beets stain clothes and teeth. Eat up for your health, and prevent tooth stains by brushing teeth after eating or rinsing your mouth out with water.

5.) Sports drinks great for hydration, not for teeth

While all sweetened drinks are bad for teeth some energy and sports drinks may be worse, according to one study in General Dentistry. Researchers found that these drinks may erode tooth enamel after long-term use and cause more cavities. To prevent tooth corrosion and noticeable stains, only drink these when necessary and not at all one time. Asalways, swish some water around your mouth after you finish drinking.
How to Elicit Reverence and Tenderness from Your Dentist Protecting Your Smile With A Dental Insurance Plan Do You Want Pain Free Cosmetic Dentistry? Palm Beach Dentist - Best For Root Canal Treatment How To Get A Good Dentist In Fairfax? Dentist in Irvine Dental Implants in Delhi: Surf Online and Opt for the Best Santa Barbara Dentist Provides You With A Stunning Smile Cosmetic Dentistry: A Short Overview Cosmetic Dentistry In Sarasota, Fl Healing Properly After Your Wisdom Teeth Are Removed What Are Teeth Aligners? The Permanent Solution To Dental Loss In Sarasota Cosmetic Dentistry
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.61.152) / Processed in 0.012307 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2285, 964,
Does Your Dog's Teeth Look Whiter Than Yours?