Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Does Rosetta Stone Work? – My Personal Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Does Rosetta Stone Work? – My Personal Review

Does Rosetta Stone Work? – My Personal Review

Does Rosetta Stone Work? My Personal Review

Ever since I was in the 6th grade I have been passionate about learning Spanish, but it wasn't until I started traveling abroad that I really started getting a true feel for how to converse in another language. The absolute best way to learn another language in my opinion is to travel to another country and live there for an extended period of time, but the problem for most of us is that's not always possible or practical. This is where the Rosetta Stone software is really great. A big question on a lot of people's minds is does Rosetta Stone work? Well, I can tell you from experience that it definitely does.

You see, when I got back from living in Costa Rica for a summer while in college, I was pretty much 100% fluent in Spanish. I had been studying one-on-one conversational Spanish every day for three months where I was only allowed to communicate to my teacher in Spanish. I also worked in a hospital each afternoon and was forced to do the same since no one in the hospital spoke English. This was very intimidating at first as you might imagine, but it really was the reason I became fluent in Spanish. I learned to think in Spanish and associate everyday actions and events with Spanish words and phrases instead of the ineffective word translation we did in school back in the United States. I quickly realized that in order to be able to have a conversation with someone in Spanish, I had to be able to think in Spanish. I even started dreaming in Spanish.

The problem for me once I got back to the US was that I was unable to keep practicing, and without being immersed in the culture or speaking each day I knew I would lose everything I had worked hard for that whole summer. That's when I decided to check out Rosetta Stone and made a great realization. I was worried it might be like my classes in high school or college where you learn to read and write but not really speak, and you definitely don't learn to think in the new language. I was wrong, however. Rosetta Stone offers a program where you can interact with native instructors in almost any language and receive the one-on-one training I received while in Costa Rica. They force you to speak only in that language, and instead of asking you to repeat a word or phrase in both languages they will show you actions and then have you speak about that action in the target language. This is the best way to be able to speak another language because it eliminates the translating phase which can really slow you down in conversation. I was very impressed with Rosetta Stone, and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to learn a new language.
The Insurance Companies You Want To Do Business With Watch Boston Bruins vs Vancouver Canucks in Live HD Online MRN Bot Review One Dead Easy Simple Foreplay Tip Turns On All Women (And This Foreplay Tip Is So Easy To Do) Three Most Important Fx Day Trading Rules Gold Investing: 4 Points To Remember Watch Fast Five and the Hangover 2 Online How To Get The Best Of Pokemon Online Online Marketing In Phoenix: Using Search, Mobile And Social Strategies To Achieve Marketing Goals Buying Kids Clothing Online Quickest Way To Make Money Online Increase Sexual Desire For Women - Drive Her Wild All the Time! Different Varieties Of Wedding Dresses
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.133.96) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.012571 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2739, 975,
Does Rosetta Stone Work? – My Personal Review Casper