Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Does Online Mba Or Certifications Help Job Seekers?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Does Online Mba Or Certifications Help Job Seekers?

The US government just reported higher than expected unemployment rates again

. The report turned out to be disappointing at best. But, did you know that unemployment rate among those with an MBA education is under 2% despite the persistent high rates of employment in the last four years? For many who are looking to advance their career getting certificates of studies or an MBA education can be a practical option.

Generally, higher education and certifications in specialized areas raise a candidates chances of becoming first picks by recruiters. Certifications in project management, information technology or MBA give candidates an edge in the overcrowded job market. Certifications can open new doors to opportunities and jobs that might be out of reach for many candidates. I know many job seekers who either are looking for a new career, and many whore stuck in their current job and want to move on to a higher paying position. Certifications can definitely help your resume to stand out.

What I like about MBA education or specialty certifications is that job seekers with these credentials are likely to get more than one job offer. For example, Business Week magazine did a survey last year that showed more than half of the MBA graduates received at least one offer. A specialty certification is typically a course in a special field or skill area. Many hiring managers list the required skills in their job descriptions that can give you a clue about what certifications can help you for that position.

For many job seekers, access to traditional universities can be a challenge. Many are adult learners with diverse interests, family or work obligations that make traditional colleges with fixed class schedules difficult to meet. Traditional education expenses in some major areas are so high that theyre out of reach for most candidates. But, online universities like Pembroke University offer alternative online education and certifications designed for job seekers in those subject areas where jobs are available.

For example, there is a shortage of IT professionals, project managers, financial analyst and accounting professionals in the US job market. I see all the new jobs growth to come from these areas that most candidates could fill if they had some additional education or certification. Within the healthcare IT, there is a shortage of 40,000 people. Imagine that we could employ 40,000 IT Professionals if they had some additional knowledge about healthcare.

My recommendation is that you should look for what gives your resume an edge in the job market. Getting a certification or advanced training such as MBA or project management online are a great way to gain that competitive edge and confidence that youve something more to offer to your prospective employer than the other candidate.

If you found this article useful, check out my new report: How to Successfully Analyze & Study Harvard Business Reviews Case Studies. You can get it for free by subscribing to newsletter at: www.pembroke-university.com.

by: John Huseby
Online Gifts In India Benefits Of Buying Tractor Implements Online Buying Cheap Online Tickets With Yatra For Your Yatra Acne Treatments Online - Curing Your Acne Easily With The Information Available Online Buy Aldo Shoes From Online Shoe Stores Online Suggestion Box - How It Works? An Online Recruitment Agency Will Help You Find A Lucrative Career Quickly How Can An Online Recruitment Agency Help A Law Student Graduate Get A Career Started What Can My Company Expect When Considering Hiring Online Recruitment Consultants How To Utilize An Online Recruitment Agency To Look After Your Hiring Needs Unblocker Online Anonymous Proxy Be Actually Even More Impressive Having Online Cpa Training Courses Brand Name Clothing Online Bargains
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.131.168) / Processed in 0.012426 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3479, 973,