Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Do you remember the candy you ate as a child?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Do you remember the candy you ate as a child?

Do you ever think about the candy you ate years ago that you no longer see on the store shelves

? Those of you searching for these fantastic treats need not look any further. Most of your favorite candy from over 100 years ago is still around! The best place on the web to find all of these wonderful confections has been found. My experience purchasing candy from Old Time Candy can be read in my review.

There are special packages of candy available by decade. Your order could consist of Atomic Fire Balls, Chuckles, Jaw Breakers, Bazooka Bubble Gum, Root Beer Barrels, Zotz, Wax Lips, or so much more depending on the decade. Regardless of which package you choose, you are certain to enjoy it!

Butterscotch Disks, Candy Corn, Clark Bars, Dentyne Gum, Hershey's Kisses, Mary Janes, and Chick O Sticks were among the hundreds of favorites of the early 1900's to the 1930's.

In the 40's and 50's, Pearsons Salted Nut Roll, Bit-O-Honey, Teaberry Gum, Candy Cigarettes, Almond Joy, Whoppers, and Root Beer Barrels were among the favorites.

Spree, Cow Tales, Airheads, Grapeheads, Candy Rings, Fruit Stripe Gum, Licorice Bites, Pixy Stix, Cinnamon Bears, Banana Splits, Gobstoppers, and Super Ropes were all popular from the 60's to the 80's.

The kids and I have ordered candy from Old Time Candy and are thrilled with the huge amount of selections. Several months back, the kids got to place an order of candy they had never heard of. The candy brought back some great memories for me from my childhood and the kids had a great time eating new treats.

Regardless of what your most enjoyed piece was, you can probably find it today. Be sure to check my additional information to find where this wonderful assortment is located and what my experience with ordering from the site was.

Additional Resources:

By: Philip Gronholm
Things To Do On A Ship For Your Kids Teens And Fun On A Cruise Ship Childrens Wigwam Childrens Play Tents Using Childrens Entertainers at the Party Parenting Children With Changing Child Behaviour Delta Direct Ship Toddler Crib That Grows With Your Child Keep Your Kids Warm with Toddler Snowsuits Snowmobiling and Your Child San Francisco and Your Teenager Parental Drug Abuse Kids Living in a World of Insecurity Anxiety Free Children - Separation Anxiety In Toddlers Anxiety Free Children - Medication For Panic Attacks
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.165.24) New York / New York City Processed in 0.012496 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2211, 956,
Do you remember the candy you ate as a child? New York City