Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Do we need more programme like "Kaun Banega Crorepati"?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Do we need more programme like "Kaun Banega Crorepati"?

Do we need more programme like

Do we need more programme like "Kaun Banega Crorepati"

? I was tired today after 2 exams and sick after watching crap on various channels. I started feeling that programmes like KBC should definately restart on the TV coz: 1) It is highly informative and besides it covers the entertainment aspect also. This is what distinguishes KBC from other quiz shows like Bournvita Quiz Contest, Mastermind etc whose mere 6intention is to provide information and test the knowledge whereas in KBC personal touch is given since the host makes the contestant feel utmost comfortable in every possible way. 2) Hindi being out national language has again gained its prestigious position 3) It had tremendously boosted the sale of general knowledge books. Compared to sales of 2-3 books in a months duration now within a span of a week more than 8-10 books were sold indulging mass in making better use of their leisure time. 4) It also boosted good deeds like donations. 5) Revenue Income of TV companies increased thereby allowing them to concentrate on maximizing their viewership 6) It provided a common man with the opportunity to make his dream come true meet his favorite persona like Mr Amitabh Bachchan and Mr Shahrukh Khan who hosted the show. 7) Besides it also increased the monetary status thereby raising the standard of living. Like the saying goes Every coin has 2 sides. People associated this show with ideas of Greed. Agreed that it lured people to be attracted towards it but the word Greed can definitely be replaced by the word Opportunity. Further it perceived as being a Game of luck to which I would like to mention the beautiful line that I once read, Luck only happens when Opportunity meets Preparation. Such shows have given absolutely ordinary people a shot at fame, recognition, money and self confidence. With emphasize on self confidence, I remember a contestant from Bihar who was regarded Unlucky by his family but by winning 6.40 lakhs turned out to be a respectable Fortune Changer. Harshwardhan Nawathe, who won 1 crore got money as well as fame. On top, he was also presented by the Young Achievers Award by the Indo American Society alongwith Hrithik Roshan. He quoted this was one of the golden moments of his life. Another argument was it encourages Easy Money. Well for that matter, its definitely earned out of intelligence, quickness, presence of mind and hard work. Today the society has been deteriorating with acts like rapes, murders and all such nonsense uncultured crap. I really miss those days when I was a child and used to get up a 6, take bath be ready by 7:00am and eagerly wait for the serial Ramayan / Mahabharat which was a big craze on Sunday mornings leaving the streets deserted. Lovely time that was - viewing serials with moral message - with the complete family sitting together!!!

By: Namita Vyavaharkar
Pallet Lifter & Inspector Here's How To Get The Best Parking Lot Striping Droids Idon't Iphone Killer| Budget Killers Download Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars For Free! Cannes & Oscar - Shining of Cartier Is It Possible To Find "me Time" As A Single Working Mum? Auto Body Repair And The Economy Evidence Eliminator: If you're Looking For a Way to Be More Organized Natural Cycle IVF and It's Effectiveness Diet Plans & Weight Loss Programs Laptop Cases: -a Chic Fashion Accessory & Technology....... Leather Conference Folders & Promotional Bottled Water - Why They Make Great Promotional Gifts Easy Gift Ideas For A Children's Birthday Party
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.147.252) / Processed in 0.012141 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2964, 952,