Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Do You Want to Have a Fun, Safe and Happy Halloween? Then I Can Help
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Do You Want to Have a Fun, Safe and Happy Halloween? Then I Can Help

Do You Want to Have a Fun, Safe and Happy Halloween? Then I Can Help

Do You Want to Have a Fun, Safe and Happy Halloween

? Then I Can Help

Spooky, kooky, creepy and FUN! Halloween is the time of the year when Ghosts, Goblins and all the creepy things come out to play. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays from the time I was old enough to go out trick or treating I have loved Halloween I can remember my brothers and sister dressing me up and painting my face and everyone was always so excited and the build up until it was actually time to go out was always the hardest part it seamed like it took forever for the sun to go down but, when it did we would hit the neighborhood and start knocking on doors looking for our tricks or treats mostly wanting treats of course.

Now that I'm older with kids of my own I get to dress them up as their favorite TV character, cartoon, or princess and we hit the neighborhood looking for treats and when I see the look on their faces when they knock on the doors of all of the houses in our neighborhood and get the treats it always takes me back to when I was a kid and to be honest I still get excited every year I guess some things just never get old. I love to decorate and hand out candy to all the little kids and even play a trick or two but as with all good things you should always be safe so here are my top safety tips to follow so you can be sure to have a happy and safe Halloween.

1. Eat a good meal before you go out to trick-or-treat it will make it less likely that anyone will be tempted to eat any of the treats they receive before they can be looked over and found to be safe.Do You Want to Have a Fun, Safe and Happy Halloween? Then I Can Help

2. Never ever let little ones eat any of the treats until you have checked to make sure they are safe.

3. When choosing costumes always keep safety in mind things like fire hazards, blocked vision, tripping, and breathing need to be addressed.

4. If you are not going to be going out with your children then you need to make a plan and let your children know exactly where they are allowed to go and how long they can be out.

5. Always be visible and if necessary carry a flashlight.

These are just a few of the things that I keep in mind when taking my kids out for the night being safe doesn't have to mean you can't have fun but, if someone gets hurt then that would definitely bring the fun to an end.

As an adult there are things that we can do to celebrate the Halloween holiday to I love a good themed costume party it's so much fun to plan your party around some crazy them and then have a contest to see who has the best costume that fits with the them or just have a free for all where everyone comes as what ever they want and then have a contest to see who has the most original costume and no matter what type of party you choose to have you can give out door prizes and a grand prize to the winner here are some of my ideas for some great Halloween parties.Do You Want to Have a Fun, Safe and Happy Halloween? Then I Can Help

Murder Mystery - Each guest is assigned to act as a character. Which one will be the cruel murderer?

Sock Hop - Roll with the oldies and turn up Elvis.

When I grow up... - Have guests arrive dressed up in the uniform of what they wanted to be when they were 5 years old.

Let's face it when it comes to Halloween we are all just kids at heart so the sky is the limit when it comes to costumes and party ideas gags, tricks, treats, food, drinks anything you want can happen just remember to stay safe and most of all have fun and enjoy the holiday.
Are You Addicted To Celebrity Gossip? Rajasthan Tourism Top Destinations In Rajasthan Backpacker Travel Insurance- Shapes Your Trip A GLORIOUS END IN SOUTH AFRICA Things to do in Sydney Australia Luxury Beach Resorts Maximizing Your Beach Holiday Fun Setting Up Your Own Halloween Party How Protected Are You When You Travel? Why You Should Stay At An Isle Of Wight Holiday Park Chanel Makeup Series for Christmas Holiday Travel Insurance: A Friend Indeed For One In A Tour Make Money While Traveling The Up-To-Date Publication Of Pandora Jewelry This Summer
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.59.231) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012219 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3549, 954,
Do You Want to Have a Fun, Safe and Happy Halloween? Then I Can Help Copenhagen