Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Do You Struggle to Get Your Child to Listen?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Do You Struggle to Get Your Child to Listen?

As a mother of four children I have experienced the difficulty and frustration of trying to get your children to listen and behave. I have had the embarrassing grocery store scenes, the throw yourself on the floor in the middle of the mall traumas, and the "I hate you, and get away from me" screams while out in public. I have also witnessed many other mothers and fathers dealing with the same behavior. I don't remember behaving like that as a child? Then it hit me like a ton of bricks, my generation behaved out of fear. That's going back to a time when a parent didn't think twice about smacking your bottom in public. That's not the solution either. So how do you stop bad behavior?

As I mentioned I have four children. My littlest one is four. For the most part she is very cute and adorable, until she decides she's big enough to take off and go out exploring on her own. I have made mad dashes down the sidewalk to grab her before she gets to the other side and into the street. I have misplaced her in the clothing stores between the racks. She has run down the middle aisle in church during the gospel. I totally understand why some parents have their children on a leash. I must admit prior to having kids I thought that was terrible. As I age I am much less opinionated.

My second youngest is eight, my only son. He can be quite adorable and helpful. But boy can he stomp his feet and clench his fists and snarl when he gets angry or upset. I'm glad he is smaller than me right now. In some ways he is still a momma's boy. He likes to please me and will help with chores without being asked or paid. He fights a lot with his sisters. I don't recall fighting that much with my brother or sister. Why do they fight so much?

Then there is my middle daughter who is ten. She is a bit young for her years and still has the temper tantrums you'd expect from my four year old. In her defense she had a very short time as the baby. She was only five months old when I was pregnant with her brother. Not quite Irish twins, but close. She is very sensitive and most things make her cry. She is a bit of a tattle tail and an instigator. She is very innocent which at times scares me as she trusts everyone.

My oldest daughter is twelve. She gets upset quickly if she doesn't understand something. Her hormones are all out of sorts and she gives new meaning to the word moody. She will outright tell me "no" or "I'm not doing that" when I ask her to do something. Boy I would of had my butt kicked from one end of the hall to the other if I answered my mom or dad that way. Who does she think she is? Why is listening to me optional?

Does any of this sound familiar to you? So you can see I have an age span that just about covers all the various behavior problems. I started reading a wonderful ebook that shows you how to turn bad behavior into good behavior and develop a new and happy relationship with your child. I was shocked that some of the methods I was using actually made things worse! I had no idea I was making such a big mistake! No wonder my kids were out of control!
Who Developed Golf Courses Have Eighteen Holes Tired of Temper Tantrums? 3 Ways to Change Your Child's Behavior What causes psoriasis in children? Boys Gifts – The Top 5 Christmas Gifts For Kids Let Your Kids Fly - On The Wings Of A Butterfly Guidelines For Teen Job Search That Can Be Of Great Help The Air Hogs Hawk Eye: Your Child's Personal Eye in the Sky Kid Rock Tickets : Kid Rock Has Been Certified Triple Platinum In The Us Be a Hero - End Child Poverty Finding Parenting Aid With Raising Children With Aspergers Making Use Of The Help Of Community Support To Raise A Child With Aspergers London Ontario Dance Studio For Kids Most Important Online Dating Tips for Teens
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.186.173) / Processed in 0.005908 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3256, 956,