Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Do You Offer A Guarantee In Your Marketing?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Do You Offer A Guarantee In Your Marketing?

You see them on web pages and promotions for big live workshops

, especially in the information marketing industry, all the time.

People offer to give a money-back guarantee either for an unlimited or limited time. Whether you're selling seats to a workshop, a home study kit or a downloadable digital ebook you can give a guarantee to help boost your sales.

Every big marketer I know, especially ones who make the big bucks, all will tell you it's definitely a good idea to offer a 100% guarantee because you'll end up selling more units/seats that way. Some even offer additional bonuses or credits in addition to returning their entire investment!

The increased number of sales or registrants you'll get will far outweigh the cost of whatever small number of returns you'll get. Anyone who's selling anything online typically will tell you this is a proven fact for them.

Now usually when I mention this to clients or maybe newbies in business they tend to cringe because they are so worried about selling anything in the first place, they'd hate to give up any money they did make if someone asked for a refund.

But, from all that you know about the Universe and the Law of Attraction, that isn't a good place to be putting your thoughts right?

Instead you should be focused on how many more sales you'll make due to this type of strategy!

But our mindset around 'money' gets in the way.

How is YOUR mindset around 'money' getting in the way of YOUR ultimate success and BIG MONEY?

Now, these strategies and mindset shifts don't happen overnight, they do take time and effort to come up with the ideas, brainstorm on the processes, put in place the programs, get support to make them happen plus the marketing to get them sold in the first place. Not to mention time to work on your mindset around it all...those shifts happen slowly with practice and guidance, I know because I've been on this journey myself for over 3 years.

But don't get overwhelmed or discouraged, just get started now. If you want that 'magic pill' or 'quick solution' to success -- good luck trying to find it.

What I know about successful people is that they are always working on improving themselves and learning more. They invest in themselves, their businesses and take time to work on this stuff. You can do it at your own pace by yourself or you can hire a coach, plain and simple - you decide....but do something and take some kind of action will ya!?

by: Katrina Sawa
Make Money Online For Beginners - Where Do I Start? Buy Online Blu Ray Disc Targeted Web Site Traffic: How To Get The Exact Visitors You Need For Your Site How To Gain Profit Online Without A Website Complete Guide To Website Building - What Do You Need? How to use Price Action in Forex to Trade Contrarian How To Write Good Seo Content? 9 Cmps Steps To Massive Success In Your Business Steps 7 & 8 Im, Seo, Sem, Smo, Lm, Some Free Important Tips For Site Se Friendly Greatest Idea Of Internet Marketing Strategy Using Google Adsense The Secret Behind 107,037 Free Targeted Website Visitors? There Are Various Ways To Make Money At Home. We Have Discussed A Few Of Them, Which Can Be Would Be An Honest Mandura Business Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.21.76.0) / Processed in 0.012454 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2677, 973,