Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Do You Have Christmas Tree Advent Calendar?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Do You Have Christmas Tree Advent Calendar?

Curious how many are doing a Christmas tree advent calendar in your family

? Or do you have other kinds of calendar, such as Christmas countdown calendar? I have several left from when our kids were little, but don't do it anymore. So I was intrigued when I saw an online one to purchase and download.

I do make one in my class with the students but we make chains for the children to tear off each day. The chain is attached to a bell which has a little poem telling how when they have reached the top of the chain it is Christmas Eve. I do have some children who do not celebrate Christmas so they just make a chain.

My kids get a small gift every day till Christmas. Some of them are things we can do together, like this year one thing they are getting is a Holiday Shrink Dink set for us to do together. One is their new ornament for the tree. We love the tradition!

I've never done it before, but I got the idea from a family / parenting magazine. I have always gotten the Christmas countdown calendar where behind each window is a piece of chocolate. Even now that I'm married, my mom still buys me one! My bro is a Marine, and he has one too! I guess if you're big and tough you don't get teased for your cute Christmas tree advent calendar with chocolate!

I just hung up a felt one that we have where you move the move from pocket to pocket. DS21's friends will come over and move it for me if I forget! I sent two chocolate advent calendars to college with DS18 - one for him and one for his roommate. I texted him a little while ago and said "24 chocolates till Christmas" and he wrote back "sorry mom, only 23 - I already ate one!" He also said that his roommate reminded him this morning that they could eat one today!

I'm planning to make a construction paper Advent chain as well for my own kids; but on each link, once they tear it off, they'll be able to read our family activity for the day --- eat dinner in front of the fireplace, make Christmas cookies, bring a little present to our elderly neighbor, do a Christmas craft together, watch a Christmas movie together, taste Christmas tree advent calendar chocolate, etc. We'll be starting it a day late, since I'm probably going to make the chain tonight, but oh well.

by: Ladiees Fashion
Wholesale Necklace Embrace The Elegance Unsecured Loans Cash Without Any Collateral Tip starting a work from home business ideas from Home A White Wedding Purse For Remembrance Removing Skin Layers With Microdermabrasion Treatments What To Do In Plovdiv On Your Bulgaria Holidays Karon Beach Hotels Making Truly Memorable Holidays What People Do Online On A Typical Day? Can My Resume Have Any Consequence Upon My Job Hunt Armed Forces Missold Payment Protection Insurance How To Teach Kids Baseball by:Gord and Gertie Guide Why Do You Need A Personal Trainer In Los Angeles? Buying Condos Vs. Renting
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.236.96) / Processed in 0.012538 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2370, 975,