Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Do Not Limit Child's Dream
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Do Not Limit Child's Dream

Do Not Limit Child's Dream

I learned from the son, Gates: the curiosity of childhood can last for lifetime.

When Bill Gates is young, I often take him to the library, and he loved to read. Gates endlessly reading good reason, every summer, the school teacher gave his students a summer reading books are listed, when every school will have a competition to see which students can read the big list most books. Gates was born belligerent, and he always wanted to come out on top in the contest, and he often succeeded.

Nevertheless, I believe that Bill Gates is so fascinated by reading the main reason is his world is full of curiosity. He is not just want to know certain things, but wants to know everything.

Still in school, Gates, Paul and another friend had set up their first company, making their development, called Traf-O-Data's equipment and its market, as the beginning their business adventure.Do Not Limit Child's Dream

This called Traf-O-Data's equipment is a counting device, designed to collect and analyze data on those cars. Any one tries to transport routes and road information to make travel decisions of people; this is undoubtedly a useful tool.

After a number of successful experiments, my son convinced some Seattle residents and merchants to come home to visit his presentation. But what happened that day is not according to plan. Traf-O-Data counting experiment failed. That set of equipment he failed to sell, we have surprised no one.

This matter, we should perhaps know of a truth is: Failure is the mother of success. Failure is easy to make people get deep, calm and steady.

Gates curiosity never falters, and he is good at in-depth analysis, this way of thinking never changed.

When he and Paul founded the company, he developed a rule that is what he called "thinking week", carried out twice a year. "Think Week" for Microsoft employees to explore and provide an opportunity to showcase their ideas and encourage business within the team to be more systematic and imaginative scheme. In the "think week", the staff presented the most inspired idea; we are talking about the product after 10 years, far beyond the current product level. Gates in the "think weeks"is alone, carefully read the technical papers written by staff, opening creative thinking, and thinking carefully about the company development.

In 1975 he dropped out from Harvard University. Prompted him to make the move is a phone call from his quarters to Mexico --- Al Jun Albuquerque play to call a company when that company began producing the world's first personal computers. This phone call changed his life. Later, Gates declared to us, decided to drop out of Harvard to seize this golden opportunity, because by the time he graduated from Harvard, has already missed a good opportunity to change the world. Of course, as parents, we heard this news, naturally difficult to accept. But he promised us, "then" will return to Harvard to complete their studies.

"Then," the final day late. In the June 7, 2007 day, Gates, Harvard University awarded honorary Doctor of Laws degree. I went to the scene to watch the vote of thanks he received the degree and the whole process.

Thank you speech, Gates said to the audience: "I waited for the following sentence of 30 years, and today I can finally say it." He looked at me: "Dad, I told you, I will come back and get my degree!

For these children's parents, the child is actually the secret of success: Do not limit their children's dreams.

by: Selina
Nursery First Institution Of Our Children Plush Toys Never Seem To Lose Their Appeal The Importance Of Helping Children In Other Countries Birthday Party Supplies Make Your Childs 1st Birthday The Best The Causes of Anxiety Attacks In Children Transform A Room Simply With Kids' Bedding Collections Why Should Children Learn American Sign Language? Holiday Gift Ideas For Teens Children And Sex An Overview On Child Support Compliance And Enforcement Issues Regarding Child Support Prime five Iphone Accessories - Xmas Gifts for Your Teenagers How To Prepare For Natural Childbirth
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.77.98) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.013315 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3603, 956,
Do Not Limit Child's Dream Tel Aviv